Aveeno Active Naturals Calming Body Wash Reviews

Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, Aveeno combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits, we call them Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible results. Aveeno Calming Body Wash is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses, and is shown to help calm and relax you while you shower. This lightly fragranced body wash moisturizes your skin and is enriched with lavender, chamomile & ylang-ylang, natural ingredients known for their calming benefits. Your skin is left feeling soft and moisturized long after you shower, while you feel more calm and relaxed.

July 21, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Great product

I have sensitive skin that can react to most shower gels. This product however is gentle on my skin leaving it soft and fresh. My children also use this product.

July 21, 2019
    Brent, United Kingdom

Great body wash

This body wash is great it left my skin feeling silky smooth and moisturised it also smells great. It is a little expensive but worth the money and I will def buy again

July 14, 2019
    Reading, United Kingdom

Gorgeous skin!

I always had a trouble finding right products for my sensitive skin. However, after trying aveeno my skin never felt so soft yet hydrated for so long. Highly recommended product.

July 03, 2019

Works great!

I normally don't use aveeno products but i found this to be my favorite body wash. It left my skin feeling clean and fresh after my shower. I would definitely purchase this in the future.

June 25, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Nice product

Very soft on skin.....does not dry off skin....keeps skin very soft.....wonderful smell....everyone in our home issues this product...would recommend to anyone....very calming

May 22, 2019

Love this product

It’s really good for sensitive skin and the smell isn’t strong. Some stores have this product and can be alittle bit more pricier then other stores but usually this product on sale and also they come in different varieties

May 14, 2019

This mousturizer is amazing

We have 2 kids and myself with sensitive skin here so we try to watch the products we put on our skin. This lotion is a perfect bed time routine for us. Kids bath and then lotion, the lavendar helps us all have a good night sleep and they smell so good

May 13, 2019

Odeur relaxante de lavande

Gel douche doux pour la peau, il laisse la peau propre et sans sensation de film. Odeur relaxante de lavande! Facile à rincer! Une petite quantité du produit appliqué sur une fleur de douche suffit pour obtenir une mousse abondante!

April 24, 2019

Does the job and does it well

I used this facewash before bed and it was very soothing. It made my skin feel smooth afterwards. My face felt very clean and refreshed afterwards, I would use again.

April 22, 2019

Skin so soft it makes my baby jellous

This product is so good that my 8 yr old son refuses to use anything else when taking a shower. It’s thick so you can use just a squirt and it goes a long way. Love this stuff!