Aveeno Active Naturals Calming Body Wash Reviews
Ranked #24 in Body Wash

Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, Aveeno combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits, we call them Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible results. Aveeno Calming Body Wash is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses, and is shown to help calm and relax you while you shower. This lightly fragranced body wash moisturizes your skin and is enriched with lavender, chamomile & ylang-ylang, natural ingredients known for their calming benefits. Your skin is left feeling soft and moisturized long after you shower, while you feel more calm and relaxed.

September 16, 2017

Refreshing and clean

This body wash leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. It rinsed off nicely without any residue and leaves my skin smelling clean and fresh. It moisturizes so well i dont even need to use a separate moisturizer.

August 15, 2017

My current body wash

As a person who didn't like the scent of lavender, this body wash though is a wonder. Every shower I take with this body wash calm my thoughts and make my skin look at is best, which is smooth, soft and smell amazing. Who would have thought that a frangrante could have so much power as a stress relief? A mixed scent of ylang-ylang, lavender and chamomille is the perfect mix for people who have difficulties with lavender fragrance as it don't come out too strong. I recommand this body wash and would definitely buy this again.

August 08, 2017

My absolute FAVORITE Body Wash!

This stuff is unbelievable. I love all of Aveeno's products and this one is no exception. I've used all sorts of Body Wash but nothing compares to this. It has a light, pleasing sent. On a loofah, it suds up into a luxurious lather that feels and smells incredible. My skin feels really soft and moisturized for HOURS after using it, which, with my incredibly dry skin, is saying a lot. And the lovely scent lingers, too.

I still use Dove moisturizing bar on occasion, but this one is by far my favorite. I can't recommend it enough.

June 29, 2017

I highly recommend this product!

I love all Aveeno products, but especially this body wash. Its a little pricier then some body washes you would find in a drug store or grocery store but it is definitely worth it. It lathers up really good and smells amazing! And tour skin feels amazing after your shower/bath.

June 28, 2017

Aveeno

Love aveenu product and dove products . Aveeno body wash does calm down my sensitive and dry skin . I have lots of aveenu product at home and always buying more and more for the whole family .

June 25, 2017

The best gentle body wash for sensitive skin

I absolutely love this body wash! My fair Irish skin is very sensitive to fragrances & soaps tend to break me out so I'm always looking for a way to wash my body without irritating my skin & this is the best product I've found so far. I recommend this to all my family and friends with sensitive skin! The smell it's great too

June 23, 2017

would buy this again and again

Lavender has been my go-to scent. The scent is not overpowering, and very relaxing on a hot evening shower before bed. Definitely a repeat, over and over and over...

June 21, 2017

Parfait pour la douche

Les produits Aveeno sont peu coûteux, très hydratants et toujours efficaces été comme hiver. Ce produit est parfait pour toute la famille et son parfum reste discret. La marque Aveeno est une valeur sûre.

June 21, 2017

Love this!

This made my skin feel amazing. It is so much softer after using it a couple of times. I have never been a fan of the smell of Aveeno products but this one is so fresh.

1.8/5

June 08, 2017

I used this on my baby and he broke out in a rash. I didnt like the ingredient list at all either. The smell is wonderful and I use it on myself now becuase I dont like to waste money. I wont buy this for my child though, (was given as a gift. )