Aveeno Active Naturals Calming Body Wash Reviews

Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, Aveeno combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits, we call them Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible results. Aveeno Calming Body Wash is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses, and is shown to help calm and relax you while you shower. This lightly fragranced body wash moisturizes your skin and is enriched with lavender, chamomile & ylang-ylang, natural ingredients known for their calming benefits. Your skin is left feeling soft and moisturized long after you shower, while you feel more calm and relaxed.

February 09, 2019

Love it!

This is one of my favourite body washes. The only thing that stops me from buying it is the price. However, when they do go on sale, I stock up. I love the smell and just the way it makes your skin feel.

February 06, 2019

Smells amazing

I always loved there products but when I used the calming line of products body wash and moisturizer, OMG it smells amazing and of course the quality is great too

January 23, 2019

Great for itchy skin

This body wash is great for helping irritated skin. It's light and smells Great! only con is the price it's a bit expensive to buy regularly! The bottle size is decent but for price it should have a bit more in it. If you have itchy irritable skin I would def give this a try!

January 23, 2019

Simply great

This product is simply great. It's has such a nice fragrance and leaves my skin smelling fabulous. It doesn't take much for a nice lather and it isn't a heavy lather. I will only purchase this from now on.

January 17, 2019

Great buy!

I actually hate lavender but loved this product. I love mostly all aveeno products. I did find it relaxed me and did wonders for my skin. My skin felt soft, refreshed and very clean. I stand firmly behind this brand!

October 20, 2018

un de mes gel de douche favoris

J’ai la peau sensible et Aveeno aide beaucoup a ne pas avoir la
    peau seche et irrité je l’utilise depuis plusieurs années. J’ai essayer beaucoup de marque de gel de douche pour peau sensible. Celui ci reste mon préféré.

August 27, 2018

AVEENO ACTIVE NATURALS CALMING BODY WASH

Aveeno baby is the only product i used for my baby's sensitive skin. It works perfect and elimates her ezcema. Love this product and recommend for sure!

August 06, 2018

Extremely soothing!

I used Aveeno for dry itchy skin - a lifesaver for parents of children with chickenpox. There is nothing better; all products are amazing! It us very soothing for the body!

June 20, 2018

I would buy again

I tried this product because my skin was dry. After I started using this my legs are not as dry anymore. I love the smell and leaves you feeling clean and refreshed.

June 20, 2018

Best product

Great! Great! Great!

Aveeno body wash is such a good product. It's a cloudy white, gel like consistency body wash. It makes your skin smooth. I will definitely purchase it again.