Aveeno Active Naturals Calming Body Wash Reviews

Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, Aveeno combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits, we call them Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible results. Aveeno Calming Body Wash is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses, and is shown to help calm and relax you while you shower. This lightly fragranced body wash moisturizes your skin and is enriched with lavender, chamomile & ylang-ylang, natural ingredients known for their calming benefits. Your skin is left feeling soft and moisturized long after you shower, while you feel more calm and relaxed.

October 20, 2018

un de mes gel de douche favoris

J’ai la peau sensible et Aveeno aide beaucoup a ne pas avoir la
    peau seche et irrité je l’utilise depuis plusieurs années. J’ai essayer beaucoup de marque de gel de douche pour peau sensible. Celui ci reste mon préféré.

August 27, 2018

AVEENO ACTIVE NATURALS CALMING BODY WASH

Aveeno baby is the only product i used for my baby's sensitive skin. It works perfect and elimates her ezcema. Love this product and recommend for sure!

August 06, 2018

Extremely soothing!

I used Aveeno for dry itchy skin - a lifesaver for parents of children with chickenpox. There is nothing better; all products are amazing! It us very soothing for the body!

June 20, 2018

I would buy again

I tried this product because my skin was dry. After I started using this my legs are not as dry anymore. I love the smell and leaves you feeling clean and refreshed.

June 20, 2018

Best product

Great! Great! Great!

Aveeno body wash is such a good product. It's a cloudy white, gel like consistency body wash. It makes your skin smooth. I will definitely purchase it again.

May 03, 2018

The texture!

I love how this feels on my body. I feel clean, but I also feel moisturized and don't feel as though my skin is going to crack after using this body wash.

April 25, 2018

The best body wash

I am very fussy with body wash but i always like to try something new when i get bored of the old one. However this is not one i will ever switch from. i am so satisfied the smell is fabulous and very relaxing

April 18, 2018

AVEENO BODY WASH - 100% would recommend

- Great for dry skin (help provide skin with hydration)
    - Leaves skin feeling smooth and soft
    - Love the packaging
    - Reasonable price

Would recommend anyone to give it a try!!

April 01, 2018

works well

I recently tried Aveeno Active Naturals Calming Body Wash. It had a really nice scent and it washed off well,leaving no residue. It was also really gentle on my sensitive skin.

March 27, 2018

Love it!!!

This is the best body wash I have ever used. The smell is fabulous!!! This is the only body wash I'll ever use for my sensitive skin. Definitely recommend to anyone with dry, itchy shin