Aveeno Active Naturals Calming Body Wash Reviews

Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, Aveeno combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits, we call them Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible results. Aveeno Calming Body Wash is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses, and is shown to help calm and relax you while you shower. This lightly fragranced body wash moisturizes your skin and is enriched with lavender, chamomile & ylang-ylang, natural ingredients known for their calming benefits. Your skin is left feeling soft and moisturized long after you shower, while you feel more calm and relaxed.

May 03, 2018

The texture!

I love how this feels on my body. I feel clean, but I also feel moisturized and don't feel as though my skin is going to crack after using this body wash.

April 25, 2018

The best body wash

I am very fussy with body wash but i always like to try something new when i get bored of the old one. However this is not one i will ever switch from. i am so satisfied the smell is fabulous and very relaxing

April 18, 2018

AVEENO BODY WASH - 100% would recommend

- Great for dry skin (help provide skin with hydration)
    - Leaves skin feeling smooth and soft
    - Love the packaging
    - Reasonable price

Would recommend anyone to give it a try!!

April 01, 2018

works well

I recently tried Aveeno Active Naturals Calming Body Wash. It had a really nice scent and it washed off well,leaving no residue. It was also really gentle on my sensitive skin.

March 27, 2018

Love it!!!

This is the best body wash I have ever used. The smell is fabulous!!! This is the only body wash I'll ever use for my sensitive skin. Definitely recommend to anyone with dry, itchy shin

March 21, 2018

My favourite !

Truly love this body wash ! Smells amazing and leaves my skin smooth , clean and moistured.
    Their price is always good for the quantity you get and I definitely recommend it to anyone !

2.3/5

March 20, 2018

Too many chemicals in it

i investigated the ingredients and was scared that some of them are toxic,im tired of using cancer causing brain damaging items why are we paying to kill ourselves early?? it makes no sense at all

Calming and Relaxing

Aveeno does not disappoint. I love this. It does just as it says "helps to calm and relax". Great combination of lavender and chamomile at bedtime. My new go-to body wash before bed.

March 17, 2018

Perfect for dry climates!

I couldn't find a body wash that didn't dry out my skin in the super dry climate I live in, until I started using this! It is gentle on my skin and doesn't dry it out. It's perfect for my skin type.

Great product

I absolutely love everything Aveeno has to offer! Their products are natural and as I am allergic to nuts it's hard to find anything without Shea butter. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!