Aveeno Active Naturals Clear Complexion Face Cream Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 1312 in Facial Lotions & Creams

May 26, 2017

I love using the Aveeno clear complexion every day at least twice- once in the morning for that fresh clean feeling and then at night to make sure my face is clear of make up and the day. I highly recommend this product

May 19, 2017

This product is amazing as its name, apply daily on your face and see the difference :)
    I recommend everyone to use this product if you are worried about your complexion

May 18, 2017

This is a Active Naturals clear complexion face cream I have become dependent upon, I got it new year's eve and try to do the same every year to get it for the best price possible, that a Walmart's sales a double pack, evened out skin discoloured spots and tightened!!

May 18, 2017

I have using this face wash for a year and I can't say anything bad about it! I have kept repurchasing it, which isn't often because it lasts a long time. It leaves my skin clear and beautiful.

May 17, 2017

Worth a try

May 03, 2017

I love love love this!
    Been using it for 3 years now to even skin tone after pregnancy acne and all.
    It so light and does the right job both winter and summer months.
    It smells very mild and fresh.
    I wish it had SPF though like the other kind positively radiant, I believe its called. My skin is oily but this cream just creates the best base for my foundation and makeup.

April 17, 2017

I really like this cream. It goes on so smoothly, and doesnt leave my skin feeling oily. It's nice, because my face always looks a little dewy afterwards, but without the greasiness that typically goes along with it. I dont find that I need to reapply during the day, I only use it once in the morning and once at night.

April 13, 2017

I would describe my skin as normal to oily. I do have cluster acne on my cheeks and smooth skin everywhere else. I have used Aveeno Active Natural Clear Complexion Face cream for over 3 months now. The product is definitely NOT oily, I use it daily and finds that it does not builds up on my skin. It is suppose to have soy in it which helps to reduce the appearance of redness and blotchiness. Does it do that? Some days my skin looks even coloured, other days not so much. I usually wear foundation to even out my colouration anyways. It does apply on smoothly and the scent is not too strong. I would recommend this cream, only because I like the fact that is can reduce the redness of my acne.

April 10, 2017

I tried this cream on a whim. Aveeno has always been a liked product in the house, but I found it a little bit expensive for my taste. Finally I tried it and fell in love . I have terrible combination skin and this has kept me very happy. My skin is smooth and it has cleared up quite a bit. I also use the cleanser.

March 08, 2017

I have skin that gets super oily throughout the day. this aveeno seems to moisturize it enough that my skins isnt trying to over compensate. The salicyclic acid seems to help with the acne.