Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic

November 28, 2016

Malheureusement, tous les produits Aveeno irritent ma peau. Je dois avoir une peau fragile à ces produits parce que chaque fois que j'ai essayé, pour la crème à mains, j'ai eu les mains rouges et rugueuses instantanément. Pour le démaquillant, j'ai eu le visage rouge et plaqué. Pas mieux pour la crème/visage (le visage me pique) ni pour le shampoing; je me grattais le fond de la tête qui était irrité par ce produit. Dommage, mais ce n'est pas pour moi. C'est peut-être bon, mais ça ne fonctionne pas sur moi.

September 12, 2014

I can't believe everyone thinks Aveeno is such a high quality natural brand. Even their oatmeal is bleached- not very darn healthy or natural. Absolutely full of chemicals.

January 16, 2013

was not impressed with this. I found it greasy and did not do anything for my skin. It was a higher end price and not worth the money i spent on it. I had heard great things about aveeno prior to trying it but wont make that mistake again,

0.7/5

May 12, 2009

this is supposed to be for dry skin my skin feels drier than before I put it on.I really do not like the smell it smells like chalk and surely do not use it just for the SPF like I did because you will come back as RED as a lobster.Really do not like this product.Shame on you Aveeno!