Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic

1.5/5

September 02, 2019

not effective for eczema

I have full body eczema. And add oatmeal to baths to reduce itching when I have full body breakouts. This product did NOT help in anyway. My super sensitive skin did not like it and it made me feel sticky and gross. regardless of how little or how well I rub it in.

February 20, 2018

If you want dried out hands, use this product

I swear, I wish lotions had to include their ingredients on the label. I swear, this one would have alcohol near the top of the list. I remember a neurologist friend of mine once telling me that some manufactures of such products actually did put alcohol in their product to keep you using it. This is one of those products. Seems great in the beginning, but over time, your skin is way more dried out than it used to be. Won't be buying it again.

April 27, 2017

This product is made by a brand that, just as any other mainstream big brands sold in grocery stores and drugstores, offers products (like this one) that are full of chemicals that are no good for you. All it does is "moisturizing" your skin, so you can dry it with some other soap lotion/body wash ans then "moisturize" it again... Aveeno pretends to be "NATURAL", but seriously, look at the ingredients and tell me what the heck it is made of. God knows what. This product is far form natural, in fact it is the same as any other mainstream products and is made wih chemicals and really poor quality ingredients... I really don't recommand it. I used to buy it because it's cheap, but I understand now that your body and your health is more important than finding something cheap...

1.7/5

January 25, 2017

I was a die-hard user of this product until I research the ingredients.... talk about a Chemical s***t storm!! This product has been permanentally removed from my household!!

March 16, 2016

was so excited about trying this product. loved that there was no smell absorbed fast but i found that and left my skin feeling gross and sticky. i definitely will never buy again.

1.5/5

February 08, 2016

For me this was an overpriced item. It worked no better or worse than the store brand that used before purchasing this. I am glad I got it on sale. Not sure if it my skin type but this was not for me.

February 06, 2016

Aveeno lotion does not work for my skin at all. I'll apply it and then within minutes, no seconds, my skin would be dry again. The smell is nice but that's about it for me.

1.2/5

February 24, 2015

i dont like the scent and after apply the lotion and hands feel so funny, feel like a rubber falling off my hand

December 10, 2011

I tryed this and found it to be way to greasy. I like my hand lotion to make my hands feel soft and smooth not like I just shoved them in a bucket of greasy chicken. It made my dry skin go away but I just can't get over the grease part.

January 01, 2009

Dry skin relief? Nope. After Aveeno, I'm STIFF, STARCHY and ITCHY not smoothed, soothed, and soft.

Then there's the awkward scent... It is not quite scented and not quite unscented, either way it messes with my sinuses

And the biggie! The Aveeno spin has always bothered me. Natural and healthy, really?! Simply adding colloidal oatmeal to chemicals does not cut it. You can mix bran with bleach, but please don't ask me to eat it (or rub it on my skin for that matter). If you are looking avoid chemicals such as dimethicone, distearyldimonium chloride and isopropyl palmitate, LOOK ELSEWHERE.