Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic

2.2/5

June 26, 2019

I did not like the feel of this cream At all

I did not enjoy the feel of this cream once t was on my skin. Once I put it on it was almost a waxy feel and not a sensation I preferred on my dry hands or skin. This cream is too expensive to buy and not enjoy it and while some may enjoy it I am not one of them so it is not a good value for my money I would rather spend it on Glysomed or another cream that works and feels good when you apply it.

2.7/5

February 20, 2019

I really didn't like the smell or the feeling.

I didn't enjoy the smell of it or the feeling of it. It was a bit greasy feeling. I did however like how little went a long way! If the smell was a little more appealing I think I would have used it more. I noticed my skin was a little rashy after using it too.

January 23, 2019

Decent

Wouldn’t say it is the best. But it’s affordable, easy to find when shopping. Smells nice and is a decent brand for sensitive skin. Effectiveness so so.

January 23, 2019

Not the best I’d say

I have this product and I wouldn’t say it’s the best. I niece has eczema And she uses it but it is pretty oily and she has to rub a lot to make it finally dry. You definitely don’t need a lot to make your hands not dry but as for healing cracked or dry feet, it’s not the best.

March 24, 2018

Am I sticky?

I've been using Aveeno hand lotions for years with no complaints. I will say, this body lotion does a fantastic job of moisturizing. However, it appears that it may leave a sticky feeling, especially when used as an all-over body moisturizer. I have mixed feelings. Can you live with the sticky?

2.3/5

July 25, 2017

Greasy Formula

I purchased this product as it seemed like a pretty popular brand and I wanted to give it a try. I purchased the Aveeno moisturizing body lotion. The cream smelled very nice (like a shea butter?) and it did its job..it moisturized my hands. However, the formula was very greasy. When I buy hand lotions I look for something that will leave my hands feeling moisturized but will also allow me to type on my keyboard without greasing up the keys. The cream left my hands feeling greasy and I had to go wash them after applying the cream. I do not recommend this product.

June 21, 2017

Doesn't soak in well

This product didn't soak into my skin very well. I was disappointed. I also didn't like how faint the small was. If you like a faint smell, this might be a good product for you.

June 15, 2017

Good but no scent

I like this product however I like products that have a more fragrant smell which this doesn't however this leaves my skin feeling super moisturized and I love that about it.

April 14, 2017

This is a good lotion to use all over your body if you are concerned with dry skin or flakiness. my skin gets pretty dry during the winter so this is definitely an amazing product that works very well for me.

March 08, 2017

This was a good product r overall for myself to use on a daily basis without getting any allergic recreations to the cream. Will purchase it again once I am finished with the lotion