Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic

July 08, 2020

perfect for eczema prone skin

I have eczema prone skin and live in a dry climate, so I am always in dire need of an emollient moisturizer! This moisturizer was perfect for keeping my skin feeling hydrated throughout the day without leaving it sticky or greasy. I love that it was fragrance free because fragrance skincare products often trigger my eczema and the colloidal oatmeal was also perfect for soothing those dry patches as a result of irritation due to eczema.

June 18, 2020

Pour la peau sensible

Une crème pour tous les jours. On me l'a conseillé pour hydrater mon tattoo, et ensuite j'ai continué à l'utiliser pour ma routine le matin. Je m'hydrate et je peux porter mon parfum sans que ce soit un chaos de parfum.

May 20, 2020

Helps dry skin

so ever since winter started my skin has been super dry and I really hate lotions that I can feel two hours after I applied,I hate oily lotions and fragrance, I’m the type that sticks to one lotion and I been using for 8 years but I had to switch and made the choice to switch to this one and I was expecting my dry skin to be gone since this is a pricey lotion on amazon and it had lots of good reviews, it did help my dry skin a little bit but I wouldn’t buy it as a monthly. It does help dry skin so I’ll give it that and it doesn’t leave skin oily so that’s a plus.

May 02, 2020

I have really dry skin

I use this everyday for my dry skin and works well. Skin feels healthy and soft for the whole day and when its cold out, I apply 2X a day no greasy residue.

April 30, 2020

Great product for whole family

I use this lotion for myself and my kids. We love how it feels after using it. Skin feels healthy and soft for the whole day. It's an amazing product that everyone can use.

April 29, 2020

Highly recommend

I love this body lotion! I would’ve given it 5 stars if aveeno hadn’t gotten rid of the scent it had previously. It was like an almond/cherry scent. Overall I would recommend this product for anyone who wants moisturized skin.

April 26, 2020

Good everyday lotion

This is a great everyday lotion but if you have really dry skin I would recommend something else. The Aveeno intensive care is better for extremely dry skin.

April 24, 2020

Definitely smooths the hands

Consistency is key! I hated putting moisturizer on my hands/elbows before bed so I barely did it. I finally got consistent and my irritating dry elbow spots are *generally* smooth and my hands are very soft. I do have some eczema spots that I treat with cortisone but noticed prior to the cortisone the aveeno lotion had zero effect on my eczema. Pretty happy with this product and will continue use unless I find something to tackle eczema and general dryness at once.

April 21, 2020

Reliable moisturizer

I love this cream. It's been a lifesaver with all the hand washing I do. I also use it as an after care lotion for my tattoos and it works very well. I enjoy the scent being very lowkey and natural. I will continue to pick this one up.

February 27, 2020

Amazing

This cream is the only thing that helps with my eczema in the winter time . So soothing ! The price is usually high though and almost never on sale . Definitely needed regardless.