Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic

December 09, 2019

Good stuff

This stuff works well. I have eczema so my skin is very picky about what I use but I can use aveeno no problem! I give 4 stars because I have to use a fair bit of it to see a real difference in my skin.

October 10, 2019
    Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

Another sticky body lotion

Had high hopes for this after reading online reviews getting a recommendation fro a friend.
    It's doing its job well enough but leaves me feeling so so sticky
    Hate wastage so if I can't give it to family or friends I'll continue to use it but will not buy again

3.2/5

October 03, 2019

Helps with dry skin

I've been using this product for a year or so and find that it helps with the dryness of my legs and arms. Doesn't leave a greasy feeling either. Just wish it lasted longer.

September 19, 2019

Aveeno yes

Yes! I have enjoyed using this product in my daily routine. It smooth with no real sense that's make me enjoy the product even more. It would be nice if they would add a tinted body lotion.

September 17, 2019

Good

My mom has always had this product in her washroom so I have used this lotion for years, I have very dry skin so I might not have the best skin for this product

August 01, 2019
    North Tyneside, United Kingdom

oats are not just for eating

Bought this whilst on offer --- to be honest it is quite expensive but if you shop around may find an offer. been using this or about 2 weeks once a day on my feet and ankles as they are a problem area. feels nice going on soft but overall i am yet to feel the difference it says after 2 weeks so i will wait

July 03, 2019

I love this

Aveeno daily lotion is my go to moisturizer! It is thick and non fragrant and helps my dry skin. It is a quality product and one that i will continue to pruchase!

July 03, 2019

Great product!

It is an amazing moisturizer. I bought a two pack of this from Costco and I just wish they had a fragrance but they do exactly what they promise to do. My skin is protected from dryness the whole winter if I use it every day! It is a really good deal! Next time I’ll buy one with a scent!

June 06, 2019

okay

I have really dry skin and sometimes eczema flares up so my skin becomes dry and flaky and sometimes itchy. I find Aveeno okay; not too greasy, my skin absorbs it but does not last long. The next day maybe after 12 hours my skin feels tight again especially winter time.

June 05, 2019

Good everyday skin lotion

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion is a staple product in my bathroom. I find this lotion particularly good for the soles of my feet both in the summer time and during our long dry winters. It does not irritate my skin and does not leave a greasy feeling after applying.