Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin. Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

November 24, 2021

Soft as butter!

This lotion leaves you feeling very soft and smooth. Definitely soothes my dry skin, especially in the winter months. It is great value for the price, a good lotion that will not break the bank. A little goes a long way so it will last a while. The lotion does not have an overwhelming odour and has good ingredients. I do find it takes a little bit of time to absorb, but I would still recommend.

November 24, 2021

Love

I have sensitive dry skin and hate oily, thick lotions. I have tried almost all the drug store brands and this shear hydration by Aveeno is by far the best product I have ever used. I like that it dries quickly and feels so refreshing. I love that it doesn’t sting when I apply it on my severely cracked hands. I can use it twice a day without feeling like I’m overdoing it. The best part is that it’s unscented which is amazing. Definitely a great body lotion for sure.

October 18, 2021

Really great, moisturizing product

I love this product. Aveeno isn't known for being cheap, but the quality is really good. It moisturizes really well and the effects last a long time. It's the perfect lotion for the winter. Would repurchase.

September 28, 2021
    United Kingdom

perfect for sensitive skin

Aveeno Daily moisturising lotion with colloidal oatmeal ia clinically proven to moisturise dry skin for 24 hours. This is an amazing product . Our whole family uses this product from newborn to old . Oatmeal is considered as one of the best ingredients for dry damaged skin. This product is suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. When you apply it,it absorbs quickly ,leaving your skin smooth,moisturised and hydrated. My son has very dry skin and eczema problem as well and it's the only lotion that suits him and keeps his skin moisturised
    and his eczema problem is solved to much extent. Really impressed with this product and we are using this for years now. If I get a chance to do some improvements to this product ,that would be only reduction to price as this product is bit pricey. Otherwise its an awsome product.

September 28, 2021

So soft

I have this body lotion in every room of my house. It makes my skin feel so soft and it smells good too. I live in Canada so it’s cold here and this lotion is perfect for it.

September 24, 2021

I would love to buy this product again.

I have tried Aveeno active naturals daily moisturizing lotion.It is fragrance free and moisturizers skin for 24 hours.This lotion is dermatologist recommended.I am using this product religiously everyday.My skin is very soft and it glows.This lotion is non greasy and relieves dry skin.

August 19, 2021
    Rhode Island, United States

Great quality. Great value.

I love this lotion! I use it multiple times a day, it is so soothing and hydrating. My skin is sensitive and has never had a reaction from this product - which is awesome! I recommend to everyone.

August 08, 2021
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

My go to by the sink cream!

I use this cream everyday and leave it by the sink, every time I wash my hands I put this cream on and it’s protected my hands from dryness , crusty skin, they keep my hands soft, smooth, hydrated and supple. Nothing else worked and Aveeno is wonderful. .

August 05, 2021
    Hounslow, United Kingdom

Aveeno

Aveeno cream makes my skin very soft, moisturising all body and smells just lovely.
    I using this cream every time I feel my skin gets dry and always its bets solution.

July 23, 2021

Its a good quality stuff

I was looking for an unscented body lotion and ordered this one. This product is as described in the product listing but now I think its better to order a light scented body lotion rather than unscented one. Product is good no complaints with it its only that after using it on my baby I realized its better to have a light scented moisturizer/creams rather than completely unscented one.
    Overall I am happy with the product.