Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin. Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

July 23, 2021

Its a good quality stuff

I was looking for an unscented body lotion and ordered this one. This product is as described in the product listing but now I think its better to order a light scented body lotion rather than unscented one. Product is good no complaints with it its only that after using it on my baby I realized its better to have a light scented moisturizer/creams rather than completely unscented one.
    Overall I am happy with the product.

July 11, 2021

I live aveeno!

I live aveeno! They make great products and this cream Is no exception. It's very moisturizing and makes your hands and body very soft and smooth. I would recommend giving it a try!

July 04, 2021

A great lineup of products!

I really like the Aveeno brand for the quality of their products and ingredients. In general their products are considered to be safe for even the most sensitive skin although of course exceptions do exist. This is a great moisturizer that can be used on a daily basis for those with a dry skin. I also really like that they have specialized formulas for extra dry and eczema prone skin. They have a broad spectrum of products at an affordable price range. Give it a try

June 16, 2021

Great for the family

Our family's favourite lotion. So far...This is the only lotion from the drugstore that I can use without irritating my skin. I have dry and sensitive skin and this usually does not cause itchiness. There is not a lot of body lotion out there that I can use except this one.

June 03, 2021

Love it!

Must have this near me at all times. This is amazing product that will never disappoint me. You'll be surprised once you start using this lotion, your skin will be smooth and soft again.
    Trust me you won't regret!

May 30, 2021

Nice Lotion

I have always wanted to try Aveeno products as I have heard they are great. Bought this one and boy are they right. Makes my skin so soft and shiny. I find it very expensive tho to use as a daily moisturizer.

May 22, 2021

Aveeno Helping

Perfect! Its so good for my skin its a must buy for me from now on it has helped with my skin so much i cant help but be so happy it has become an important part of my daily routine!

May 19, 2021

Best cream!

I am a huge fan of Aveeno products! This product is awesome. I never get disappointed with Aveeno. I highly recommend this product. Aveeno I give you two thumbs up.

May 08, 2021

Great lotion for dry skin

This works amazingly on my dry skin and even eczema. I work as a careaide so I wash my hands many times a day and I don’t have problems with dryness using Aveeno. I have lots of residents who use this too, works well on them too

May 08, 2021

Great daily moisturizer

Love using this moisturizer as my daily lotion, it helps protect against dry skin and it works well on sensitive skin. It is also fragrance free and doesn’t leave the skin feeling greasy. Overall great product that leaves the skin feeling smooth.