Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic

April 22, 2016

This goes on without feeling greasy like other lotions can and it really helps my dry skin. It lasts a long time as well. It is on the expensive side for me so I don't buy it unless I have a coupon or there is a sale on it.

April 22, 2016

My daughter introduced this product to me and she has very dry skin. She also hates slimy body lotions so when she mentioned it, I really had to try it because she is so fussy. The lotion goes on without making your skin feel wet and slick. It works very well for my dry skin.

April 22, 2016

This goes on skin smoothly, and it even moisturises well! It's a long lasting lotion, it smells great and it soften my skin! I always use this in the winter for dryness and after shower/bath. I feel moisturized all day!

April 21, 2016

Aveeno is a trustworthy brand when it comes to skincare. Their prices are a little on the steep end, but well worth it if you care about treating your skin like it deserves. I love the scent and feel of the oatmeal formula in the daily moisturising lotion: relaxing, nourishing and calming.

April 20, 2016
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I got this because my hands were getting rash on them, just from washing them a lot, and being outside in the cold air and stuff. My regular moisterizer didn't seem to be helping with the rash, so I thought I'd try Aveeno. I have to say, even I was surprised by how well it worked. It seemed to make my rash less pink even after the first time I put it on! So it does work wonderfully. However, the smell is a bit strong for me. Not really a big deal, but, yeah, if I feel a headache or something coming on, I won't use this, as the smell makes my headaches worse.

April 15, 2016

Did a great job on soothing and moisturing my very dried out hands.
    My best friend had some , and offered to let me try it when I noticed that my hands seemed exceptionally dry, not a usual problem for me.
    I was both surpised and delighted that the cream seemed to sink right into my skin, without leaving a greasy residue that I felt like washing off, and there wasn't an overwhleming perfume scent.

Went out and bought a pack of 3 boxes right away.

April 14, 2016

I have bought Aveeno for my very dry winter skin in the past. It says clinically proven to relieve dry skin however it is the worse smelling lotion that I have ever tried. I would not recommend purchasing this item if you have sensitive to smells as this one will most likely bother you!

April 09, 2016

This product can be a bit pricey depending where you get it but it is worth every penny. It keeps my skin moisturized and soft through the winter, and it soaks in really fast so in the summer I'm not feeling greasy.

April 08, 2016

really love this lotion all be it on the more expensive side. applies nice and does not leave a greasy after feeling. Keeps the dry skin away for most of the day.

April 06, 2016

I have very dry hands and this moisturizer helps a ton. Being a PSW I am constantly washing my hands and this product hydrated my hands all shift long, it's a little pricy though.