Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic

February 17, 2017

I have used this cream for all my tattoos and it is the best. Very hydrating, soft on the skin, great absorption. I love it. I would recommend it to everyone.

February 17, 2017

J'adore cette lotion pour le corps, elle laisse la peau très douce et elle sent tellement bonne. Elle hydrate vraiment la peau, je la recommande fortement :)

February 16, 2017

This is my go to daily and most trusted moisturizer that I use on a daily basis. It is hands down the best lotion I have used for my sensitive skin. Previous lotions I have used have always given me breakouts but with Aveeno Active Naturals my skin is now less prone to breakout. I have been using this lotion for over 4 years.

3.2/5

February 15, 2017

One of the best fragrance free lotions I have used for my baby. Doctor recommended this for my baby's dry skin and since then I have not purchased any other creams for my baby

February 15, 2017

this is amazing product, I have tried everything for my ecemza and this works the best for me, my hands are so smooth after I use it , I cant believe the difference my hands are when I continue to use it on a daily basis.

amazing product.

February 14, 2017

I really like AVEENO because it leaves the skin moisture, soft and smooth. I love its scents. It is good moisturizing lotion for dry skin. is good for the sensitive skin.

February 14, 2017

I love this product. It works great on dry winter skin. It is not greasy. I use it everyday. I highly recommend it. I can't wait to see what it does for my skin in the summer.

February 13, 2017

This is an amazing body lotion! I find that it is one of the most effective lotions I have ever used and helps soften and calm my extremely irritated and dry skin.

February 01, 2017

Although Aveeno can be really expensive compared to other moisturizing lotions, this has to be the best one I have used yet! It's usually around $11-$12 but totally worth the money! I can't go a day without it and it leaves my skin feeling so refreshed! It also doesn't have an extreme smell to it like some moisturizers can. Have been buying this product for a couple years now and will never stop!! :)

February 01, 2017

I like this moisturizer is easy on sensitive skin. I like the scent of it isn't too strong and over powering. I find it keeps me moisturized for about 8 - 10 hours.