Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin. Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

March 14, 2018

aveeno

This lotion is better than other liotions I have tried. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It also heals dry and cracking skin quite fast. I would definately buy it again.

Love this body lotion

I have been using Aveeno body lotion for years, and continue to use it. I love how it does not have strong scent and I am sensitive to smell. The lotion provides great moisture and is lovely. I would recommend this to everyone.

Great lotion

I love this Aveeno active naturals daily lotion. It softens and smooths my skin. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. A great product from Aveeno.

Best there is

Most lotions feel greasy and over perfumed,so i end up wiping if off with a cloth then rewashing,,the non greasy low scent is a must for me and aveeno does it perfectly ,as a bonus, when i got my latest tattoo this is what the tattoo artist recommended,

March 13, 2018

The only product that moisturizes enough

My boyfriend has very dry, sensitive and irritated skin compared to mine and this is the only lotion brand he buys as other brands do not moisturize enough according to him. Whenever he scratches too much and his skin turns red with small bumps, he put this lotion and it soothes his itchiness. For me, this lotion is very moisturizing and it doesn't leave a feeling of stickiness afterwards on the skin.

March 12, 2018

Avenno

I would buy this product again and again because it helped my sensitive dry skin from the moisturize. I highly recommend this product for those who have sensitive skin.

March 12, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

It's pretty good.

It's pretty good for what it is. It isn't harsh on skin and doesn't leave your skin feeling weird like most creams, it's not as great as other hand creams though.

March 11, 2018

Best cream I've ever used

I love that it us unscented and I can use it at work. Very effective! I would highly recommend if you have very dry skin. No thick and heavy but not light enough to use on your face. A little pricey.

March 11, 2018

i always buy this lotion

I use this lotion first thing in the morning and before bed at night until I use it my hands are dry and my skin feels tight , sometimes itchy they are so dry , as soon as I use the lotion my hands are very happy and compfortable

March 10, 2018

LOVE!

As someone with eczema, it's often hard to find a lotion that works, especially during a flare-up.

I love this lotion, as it keeps my hands moisturized for extended periods of time, and even lasts through hand-washing. The smell is great too, nothing too strong. Definitely recommend!