Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic

February 15, 2019

aveeno

i love using aveeno daily moisturizing lotion.i’ve been using this lotion for years.It keeps my skin soft and smooth.I would highly recommend this product.Definitely buy more

February 13, 2019

A good buy !!

I have tried many lotions. I really like this one. It is fragrance free, a little goes a long way. It does not feel greasy and works right in. It feels good on my skin

February 12, 2019

I love this lotion!

I love this lotion! It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth, not greasy. It smells great, and the bottle shape doesn’t leave much waste in the bottom of it.

February 12, 2019

Great for dry winter skin

This product gives relief to the dry itchy skin we get over the winter. It's easily absorbed and not greasy. I use it in conjunction with the Aveeno body wash in the shower. I would recommend this to everyone.

dry itchy skin

I have itchy skin this year and i bought this product.. It is an easy to pump out container and it makes it nice to apply after a shower. i would recommend this to anyone, even diabetics to help with dry skin.

my go to lotion

i love using this lotion, i have seriously dry skin and it helps alot especially in the winter, and it helps with my eczema as well, and for dry feet.

February 11, 2019

I would buy this product again, it really works on dry hands

Aveeno hand lotion is perfect for extremely dry hands. The product has a great scent and does not cause any irritation on cuts or scrapes . I highly recommend this product.

moisturizing and light

I LOVEEE THIS!! It soaks into your skin, and I have other lotion brands in the house but I always go to this. I use it for my body and even face at times. It leaves your body super calm and rested. put this on after a shower and it will make you feel silky smooth. I also have dry hands especially in winter and this has been super helpful for me. It isn't too oily and is almost matte on the body. It dissolves into the skin. Also does not have a scent which i like.

February 10, 2019

Best moisturizer for dry skin

I recommend this moisturizer to all my friends! It's the best one I've ever tried. Doesn't make my skin feel greasy or sticky. The scent is very subtle! I love the lavender scent the best though!

February 08, 2019

Good for winter

This moisturizer is great for winter. It’s very hydrating. Its also hypoallergenic and great for sensitive skins. There’s no strong scents and leaves your skin feeling moisturized for more than 8 hours. A bit pricey for the amount but worth it.