Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic

March 18, 2019

I love Aveeno's daily moisturizing lotion!

An amazing moisturizer that leaves the skin super soft and not greasy at all! Absorbs fastly into skin and replenishes amazingly! I also love that it is fragrance free!

March 18, 2019

Only thing that works for eczema

My familyhas sensitive skin and during the winter we are prone to eczema this is the only product I’ve actually found got rid of my kids’ eczema. The price is reasonable for the results. A true life saver! It’s unscented and absorbs quicklly!

100% recommend

This was always my go to moisturizer for my legs and face when i was younger, i remember always having a bottle sitting around, it was defiantly a favorite and highly recommend it.

March 17, 2019

Aveeno body lotion

I always have this on hand, it works fast when skin feels dry. I love that it is fragrance free as that works well with sensitive skin. I’m is on my vanity and gets used daily.

March 14, 2019

Aveeno moisturizer

I really liked this product. I have very dry skin all the time so by adding this into my daily regimend it has really helped keep my skin looking healthy and great.

March 11, 2019

Holy Grail

Headline says it all! I always have this on my nightstand. Every single night, I apply this to my elbows, heels, and my hands. I love that it does leave my skin feeling oily or caked. I have ended up with sick dry heals to the fact that they started cracking. Since applying this to my heals constantly for the last two weeks has made such an improvement. I’ve always liked their packaging and the value is just that... a value! All my children where raised with this product. After their bath time, I always lathered this onto their skin. Also helps you to feel fresh during the summer months too. They have such a great line of products. Right down to their oatmeal bath, which is the best to use when your child has chicken pox!!! I also buy the baby exzema cream for myself and one of my daughters who has severe eczema on her hands.

March 06, 2019

Love this!!

I think the best body lotion ever. I have oily skin and this works magic on my skin. As it keeps my skin hydrated and plus my skin does not get as oily as it would when I use lotion's from other brands.

March 04, 2019

One of my favorite lotions

I use Aveeno all the time. I always have a bottle or two in the house. Great product. I have dry skin in the winter, this product helps me, for sure.

February 26, 2019

Very Soothing

Works wonders! Takes dry itchy skin away within seconds of application. I always use after shaving my legs and there always so smooth. Calms any redness that you may also have.

February 23, 2019

Coup de coeur

Je souffre d'eczema, ayant essayé tous les produits sir le marché, et j'en essaie d'ailleurs encore, les produits aveeno on sauvé ma vie, autant pour le corps, le visage, les mains, etc. Les crèmes sont riches, épaisses, hydratante a long terme et ne laissent pas de gras ou de luisant sur la peau, le produit pénètre bien et calme les démangeaisons. Ce produit a tout pour lui.