Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin. Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

July 15, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Naturally kind

My little girl suffers from eczema this cream helps keep it in check. It has a subtle scent, the pump action means I can get it out quickly essential when you’ve a wriggly toddler who doesn’t want their cream on!

Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Excellent

This moisturising cream is very effective, I love the pump action which makes it really quick and easy to dispense just the required amount. Ideal for all over body use and face.

Lancashire, United Kingdom

AMAZING

I have dry skin on my legs due to varicose exzma and this cream work wonders. I also suffer from drk skin on my hands due to hand wash liquid where I work. I use this every day and love it. It works miricales and I wouldn't be without it. Its fantastic

York, United Kingdom

Good for dry skin

I buy this for my son who suffers with extremely dry skin and eczema. This really helps sooth and moisturise his skin and is gentle as he is very sensitive. It absorbs well and feels nice. The only downside is that it's quite expensive.

Leeds, United Kingdom

Good for daily use

I like this product because it is effective as i have dry skin.The scent is average but i find the the price is a bit expensive for what it is .I recommend this product.

Borough of Bury, United Kingdom

This is a family favourite, been buying it for years.

An allrounder for the family for hands body and face. My children use this as there moisturizer and prefer it as the consistency is not heavy or greasy. Its fast absorbant and suitable for sensitive skin.

Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

Love it!!!

Aveeno is the best moisturiser I have bought. It is quite pricey but it is worth every penny. It moisturises dry/hard skin within days if used daily. Also the fragrances are wonderful my favourite is lavender.its so easy to use and doesn’t have that greasy feeling. As a home support worker I am constantly washing my hands which make them very dry however, as soon as I use this I instantly feel my hands are soothed.

Reading, United Kingdom

Great Moisturizer

I suffer from really dry skin and this lotion is far the best from all the others I've tried. Absorbs really well and leaves your skin moisturized for hours.

July 03, 2019

I love this

Aveeno daily lotion is my go to moisturizer! It is thick and non fragrant and helps my dry skin. It is a quality product and one that i will continue to pruchase!

July 03, 2019

Laisse la peau soyeuse

J’utilise Aveeno pour contrer mon problème de peau sèche au niveau des jambes et des mains, particulièrement en hiver. J’aime ce produit car il laisse la peau vraiment soyeuse et l’odeur est discrète, contrairement à d’autres crèmes.