Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

England, United Kingdom

Excellent for dry skin!

My partner suffers with dry cracked sometimes painful skin on his hands and using Aveeno is one of the only things that helps relieve it! It's kind and gentle on skin and not highly scented. I recommend to alot of my clients in the salon if they are suffering with severe dry skin and each one has been very happy with the product too.

Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

Fantastic body lotion

Avveno is one of my top favourite body lotion products. Having dry/sensitive skin i am able to use it as it has loads of natural goodness it also nourishes my skin without being greasy.

Brent, United Kingdom

amazing

i love this as its very natural. i do find the smell a bit weird because its no added fragrance. it very moisturising and a nice texture and consistency.

United Kingdom

Perfect for my family

Both me and my daughters have eczema and dry skin and have tried loads of products and this one has been the best. It leaves our skin feeling soft and moisturised. It has an amazing texture and I love how it can be used everywhere including my face. Won’t use anything else

Renfrewshire, United Kingdom

Love it

I have been using this product for a few years now. Love how it's not an over powering smell. Leaves my skin feeling soft. Doesn't have a greasy feeling to it. I suffer from exzema and putting aveeno on really helps soothe it.

Kent, United Kingdom

I absolutely love this product.

This is a stable in my beauty regime, its great on my sensitive skin and doesnt leave an oily residue. I really like that its not an owerpowering heavily perfumed product too. This product has left my skin soft and healthy and is so gentle my daughters use it too. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good all round moisturiser, Its great value and a little goes a long way.

The only kind I buy!

I'm really sensitive to smell, so this brand is perfect for me. I use it every day and it works well. My skin never feels dry. It lasts a long time too which is nice for the price.

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Nourishing

I have been using Aveeno Daily Moisturing Lotion for my hands and body for quite a few years and it is the best! Its natural ingredients really soothes and moisturizes my hands and body. My son has eczema-prone skin and after using Aveeno, his skin is less agitated.

Islington, United Kingdom

Just wonderful. Works brilliantly.

I'm so impressed with Aveeno products. They are absorbed quickly into your skin. They actually put moisture back in rather than most products which you need to keep using in order to see the same effect. No lanolin no worries! 😁

October 05, 2019

Definitely my miracle for dried hands.

My boyfriend actually introduced me to this moisturizing lotion. I was a bit skeptical as it was affordable, also didn't like that it didn't have a girly scent. But was I ever wrong. It's the best moisturizer I have ever used. I would encourage anyone (with sensitive skin especially) to try this!