Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin. Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

September 19, 2019

Aveeno yes

Yes! I have enjoyed using this product in my daily routine. It smooth with no real sense that's make me enjoy the product even more. It would be nice if they would add a tinted body lotion.

September 17, 2019

Good

My mom has always had this product in her washroom so I have used this lotion for years, I have very dry skin so I might not have the best skin for this product

September 17, 2019

My favourite lotion!

Can’t go wrong with this lotion. Great value with good ingredients and overall very effective. It’s my go-to daily all over moisturizer that keeps much skin super soft!

September 14, 2019

Hydratation!

J'utilise cette crème pratiquement tous les jours et elle hydrate ma peau parfaitement. Ma peau reste douce toute la journée. Avec le temps froid qui approche, cette crème sera votre meilleure amie!

September 08, 2019

A regular in my house

I will ALWAYS have a bottle of Aveeno in my house. ALWAYS. This body lotion actually leaves your skin hydrated for 24 hours. I can always feel a difference between having put it on versus not put it on. Once I put it on, the fine lines on my body immediately vanish and look and feel very smooth and very well moisturized. Let's say this is a life saver if you have sensitive skin due to dryness and you must try this lotion NOW if you haven't.

September 06, 2019

Love this product!

I bought this for the first time when I got a tattoo because it’s fragrance free and I fell in love! Keeps my skin feeling so soft and I love that there’s no smell! Highly recommend !

1.5/5

September 02, 2019

not effective for eczema

I have full body eczema. And add oatmeal to baths to reduce itching when I have full body breakouts. This product did NOT help in anyway. My super sensitive skin did not like it and it made me feel sticky and gross. regardless of how little or how well I rub it in.

September 01, 2019
    Michigan, United States

A favorite

Everyone in the house uses this. We all have fairly dry skin and this is amazing. It’s not oily and greasy looking. It doesn’t have a strong scent. We use it all over our bodies including face and we’ve never had a problem with breakouts or reactions to it.

August 29, 2019

Only lotion I use!

Love Aveeno, it goes on nice. Makes my skin feel smooth and hydrated. Doesn’t leave a film or feel greasy. It’s the only lotion that I buy and I always recommend others to use it.

August 27, 2019

Must have at home

There is never a time you won't find this at our home! It's perfect for all skin types, the go to after a shower, and whenever we're feeling a little dry.