Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic

January 07, 2020

Best moisturizer

This is my daughters and I go to.
    She has sensitive skin and I have dry skin.
    It doesn’t leave any residue and isn’t sticky. We even had the travel size for our backpack/purse

January 05, 2020

Body

My daughter has eczema and aveeno is the only thing and we have tried alot of stuff but aveeno is the only thing she can put on her skin and not break out like crazy

January 04, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I love this cream!

This cream is a staple in my bathroom! I’ve been using it for years! I use it as hand cream or on my face when I need a gentle moisturizer in between my regular skincare routine. Great price, great value!! Aveeno products don’t disappoint!

January 02, 2020

Aveeno

My hands are so dry Where I work I wash my hands often aveeno has been my saviour Not greasy but effective Recommend 100% to everyone. Nice small size for your purse or car is awesome

January 02, 2020

This lotion is old faithful.

This body lotion goes on nice, with maximum coverage and you can see your skin soaking it in, especially during those bitter, cold months.
    This is the go to lotion....unscented is a huge bonus and it doesn’t irritate your skin.

December 30, 2019

Great unscented lotion

This is my old faithful lotion . If I’m ever worried about any type of skin dryness . From mild to extreme dry skin this is what I always rely on . I also keep it in my classroom next to my hand sanitizer and it definitely helps with how drying that can be on the skin

December 09, 2019

Good stuff

This stuff works well. I have eczema so my skin is very picky about what I use but I can use aveeno no problem! I give 4 stars because I have to use a fair bit of it to see a real difference in my skin.

December 02, 2019
    Walsall, United Kingdom

Absolutely brilliant.

This moisturiser is fantastic for my dry skin. After two uses on my legs I could already feel a huge difference. My partner also uses this as a daily moisturiser for his face as he suffers with dry skin and it’s the only product that works for him. Would 100% recommend.

November 26, 2019

True Aveeno fan.

My daughter used to get eczema bad. The only thing that started working for her as she came close to her teen years was the Aveeno moisturizing body lotion. Now I make sure we both have some when needed.

November 26, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Great

Home / BODY / Moisturizers / Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion Review
    Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion Review Natural Beauty Wise Up
    Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion Review
    Our Verdict
    Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion definitely brings something to the table.

It feels like one of our favorite breakfast – oats: it sticks with you in the same way a nutritious bowl of oatmeal does, where other body lotions are, say, as fleetingly satisfying as Corn Flakes.

Don’t let the packaging deceive you! While this daily lotion doesn’t scream ‘Instagram aesthetic,’ Aveeno’s Daily Moisturizing Lotion is ticking all our body lotion boxes: it’s gentle on skin and gets the job done whether you are getting ready to start the day or slip between the sheets. And if Jennifer Aniston has used Aveeno since her teenage years, it certainly is worth trying and re-buying.