Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic

April 21, 2020

Reliable moisturizer

I love this cream. It's been a lifesaver with all the hand washing I do. I also use it as an after care lotion for my tattoos and it works very well. I enjoy the scent being very lowkey and natural. I will continue to pick this one up.

April 20, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

AVEENO DAILY MOSITURING LOTION

EXCELLENT LOTION HAS NO PARABENS AND NO PHTHALATES WITH NO OTHER HARSH INGREDIENTS THAT ARE NOT ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLT LEAVING YOUR SKIN SMOOTH AND HEALTHIER LOOKING AFTER USING IT FOR SEVERAL DAYS AND DOES NOT STAIN

April 19, 2020

Favourite lotion ever

I use this product almost daily, especially in the winter when my dry skin kicks in! On multiple occasions of the last decade this lotion has saved my skin from allergic reactions or rashes! Would always recommend this product.

April 05, 2020

My all time favorite

One couldn't go wrong by choosing this body lotion. It keeps my skin well hydrated without the heavy feeling other moisturizer gives. I love that this one is scent free. I work as a nurse and we do have a scent free work place.

April 05, 2020

No more dry Skin

I have used this product consistently for a year now and I love it. I have dry skin and I notice that when I use this this lotion I do not have to re-apply through out the day. To all my ashy sisters out there, please give this a try!

April 04, 2020

Loe it

I have been using this product for years . I can never think of using any other moisturizer than this. After every wash it doesn't leave your hands dry. You can feel the moisture on your hands n body. Love this .

March 30, 2020

Great moisturizer

With having to wash our hands so much in this global pandemic my hands were drying out and cracking. Getting hang nails left and right. After applying this lotion it puts moisture back into my hands the cracks are gone and my hangnails are at a minimum. This moisturizer doesnt leave an oily liquid wet mess like other lotions do.

March 29, 2020

Love this stuff!

I used to get samples of this from the dermatologist office I worked for and love it! I use it after every shower and it’s a huge bottle that lasts a long time. Keeps me moisturized and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling or film, which I hate from some lotions. It’s nice and sensitive on my skin that I use it all over my body. The only downsize is it is very pricey! I wish they would make this more affordable.

March 21, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best hand lotion hands down!

This is my favourite hand lotion, I have the full size and travel size as well for my purse. It is nourishing on my hands and does not leave them feeling at all greasy.

March 17, 2020

One of the best for dry skin

I get brutally dry, itchy skin every year around March. Whenever I wake up in the middle of the night with itchy skin this is the first thing I turn to. It doesn't quite help my eczema patches but it's definitely better than nothing.