Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic

September 08, 2019

A regular in my house

I will ALWAYS have a bottle of Aveeno in my house. ALWAYS. This body lotion actually leaves your skin hydrated for 24 hours. I can always feel a difference between having put it on versus not put it on. Once I put it on, the fine lines on my body immediately vanish and look and feel very smooth and very well moisturized. Let's say this is a life saver if you have sensitive skin due to dryness and you must try this lotion NOW if you haven't.

September 06, 2019

Love this product!

I bought this for the first time when I got a tattoo because it’s fragrance free and I fell in love! Keeps my skin feeling so soft and I love that there’s no smell! Highly recommend !

1.5/5

September 02, 2019

not effective for eczema

I have full body eczema. And add oatmeal to baths to reduce itching when I have full body breakouts. This product did NOT help in anyway. My super sensitive skin did not like it and it made me feel sticky and gross. regardless of how little or how well I rub it in.

September 01, 2019
    Michigan, United States

A favorite

Everyone in the house uses this. We all have fairly dry skin and this is amazing. It’s not oily and greasy looking. It doesn’t have a strong scent. We use it all over our bodies including face and we’ve never had a problem with breakouts or reactions to it.

August 29, 2019

Only lotion I use!

Love Aveeno, it goes on nice. Makes my skin feel smooth and hydrated. Doesn’t leave a film or feel greasy. It’s the only lotion that I buy and I always recommend others to use it.

August 27, 2019

Must have at home

There is never a time you won't find this at our home! It's perfect for all skin types, the go to after a shower, and whenever we're feeling a little dry.

August 18, 2019

Best for dry skin

I love this lotion, it is the only one I use. It does not contain a bunch of perfumes .
    I go out of my way to watch for it to go on sale.
    Great product

August 16, 2019

Great for sensitive skin

I have sensitive skin and eczema so this is a must have body and hand cream. It feels light weight and absorbs quickly so you don’t have the greasy feeling afterwards.

August 14, 2019

The only lotion I will use everyday

This lotion is such high quality I use it everyday. It is gentle and non-greasy - I use it on my face as well as body every morning. It is unscented so non offensive to others.

August 13, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion 5*

Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion is amazing love this stuff and use it all the time, great all over body and have also used on hands/face - great for dry patches/dry skin especially during autumn and winter months - keep skin hydrated and fresh looking, skin is supple and feels lush. I also use this during the summer and feel it is a factor in prolonging my tan, my mum also uses this as she has psoriasis and finds it really good and kind on her cracked dry skin.