Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic

August 10, 2019
    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Relieves dry skin!

I suffer from dry skin and love using this moisturising lotion after the showering. I get instant relief and it lasts a long time. I love the smell of oatmeal too as it's not overpowering.

August 08, 2019
    Sheffield, United Kingdom

Brilliant for eczema

Was recommended this by a friend after telling her how nothing was working for my eczema and how badly cracked and sore my hands were getting from it. I was a bit sceptical at first as nothing else had worked but I had no need to be. Within a week my hands looked good as new!! There was no more dry skin, no itching and no soreness. Would definitely recommend this if you have eczema

August 05, 2019

It Works!

This lotion can be a bit pricey but I wait until it's on sale at Costco then stock up. But well worth the extra few dollars because it works! I use it every day after my shower and my skin stays soft all day long. I only have to reapply to my hands if I've been doing yard or a lot of house work. I even had my dermatologist comment one day "Your skin is so soft!". Also, there is no scent which is a bonus. I don't need to smell like "strawberries" all day.

Love love love

I have severe psoriasis and this helps so much with keeping my skin hydrated and it helps with the itch.
    I can’t say this enough I LOVE it so much !

North Tyneside, United Kingdom

oats are not just for eating

Bought this whilst on offer --- to be honest it is quite expensive but if you shop around may find an offer. been using this or about 2 weeks once a day on my feet and ankles as they are a problem area. feels nice going on soft but overall i am yet to feel the difference it says after 2 weeks so i will wait

August 01, 2019

Not a greasy moisturizer!

This is one of the only moisturizers that I can use that doesn’t leave the greasy feeling on your skin. There is even one with SPF 20 to protect your skin from the sun.

July 29, 2019

Great for sensitive skin!

I've been using Aveeno cream for years now and absolutely love this particular one. This oatmeal formula has a soothing effect on sensitive skin and take away any itchiness. Fantastic and highly recommended!

July 24, 2019

Super moisturizing

I love this product, the lotion leaves my skin feeling so moisturized and not greasy like other lotions. I appreciate that it does not have a strong scent

July 22, 2019

Love this moisturizer

This moisturizer is great. Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. I also love that its unscented and doesn't leave a residue. I recommend this 100%

July 19, 2019
    Cumbria, United Kingdom

Aveno daily moisturiser

This was recommended to me by a friend to keep my new tattoo moisturised (highly recommended), i started using it on my tattoo & found it left my skin so soft/smooth & hydrated that i have now replaced my previous body moisturiser with this, i cant believe the difference it has made.