Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic

February 04, 2020

The best daily body lotion

Nothing worse than dry skin. I am prone to itchy legs, especially the day after a shave but this lotion has saved me from that headache. No harsh fragrance and lasts 24 hrs. Keeps my skin moist and hydrated. A must have!

February 01, 2020

Great for dry skin

Great lotion to use for those who suffer from dry skin. I use this often in the winter time for my hands. It applies easily, dries quick and does not feel greasy. There's a light scent but it's almost nonexistent. It is a bit more expensive compared to other lotions but it's worth paying. Definitely recommend!

February 01, 2020
    Barnet, United Kingdom

Smooth skin all round

This is my favourite all over body moisturiser and i wouldn’t think about buying any other product. My skin feels nourished and soft after using it and i find the effects last a day or two so your skin doesn’t get dry between applications.

January 31, 2020
    Swindon, United Kingdom

Great for Psoriasis

Its a great gentle cream which is suitable for skin with psoriasis, helps the patches soften and alleviate itching. It doesn't irritate my skin and suitable all over.

Worth it!!

My skin is very dry and sensitive and it gets worse during winter . And this product has been my number one go to . I always apply it after every shower and it keeps me moisturized all day.

West Lothian, United Kingdom

Gentle & deeply hydrating

I immediately brought a full sized bottle of this lotion after trying it out by some samples I had. It's creamy but not too runny nor too thick. It has a light oat scent which lasts for hours on end. It's particularly good for dried elbows & for keeping legs smooth after shaving. It's definitely more suited to Autumn/Winter time use. It was totally fine for my very sensitive skin.

Fantastic moisturizer

I use this cream on my body all the year. It is a cream and moisturizing texture and it has high absorb and fragrance free. This moisturizer is fantastic and I recommend it.

January 28, 2020

I will definitely be buying this product again

Have sensitive skin? no worries give aveeno daily moisturizing lotion fragrance free a try you won't regret it. Naturally derived ingredients absorb in seconds ,best lotion for the winter,it keeps my skin moisturize. My skin stays moisturized for hours.what i love the most is that its fragrance free so anyone can use it .

January 27, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

💓💓

I ABSOLUTELY Aveeno! I I have super dry skin in the winter time. I can always rely on it to give me that little boost in the season to keep me moisturized!

January 24, 2020

So moisturizing!

I use this almost daily and I love it. In dry weather my skin gets very itchy if I don't moisturize, and I find that this lotion is excellent! Very moisturizing, and also very long-lasting!