Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin. Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

November 14, 2020

Not grassy and good price

I loved this body lotion. Is doesn't leave the grassy sensation on your skin. And the package is very practical for daily usage. It spreads very well on your body. And there is another product that has lavender that I even prefer! But for persons that doesn't like fragrance, the non perfumed is very good.

November 13, 2020

#1 in my eyes

I have severely dry and sensitive skin. My skin feels smooth and nourished after application I find I don’t have red scaly skin neither. I recommend to use everyday and not to bother with expensive creams and lotions. Aveeno is the best for dry and sensitive skin

November 12, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I faithfully buy this product all year around

It is a nice sensitive feeling on your skin, gets rid of the dryness. Especially in the winter months. Works great!
    I mostly use it on my hands and feet, I wake up the next morning and I can tell a huge difference.

November 11, 2020

Clears Dry Skin patches instantly and soothes skin

During the winter months my skin overall gets very dry and sometimes there are patches of extreme dryness. This moisturizer instantly hydrates your skin! I pair it wil the body wash to remain hydrated all winter long!

November 10, 2020

Always a staple in my house

This is my favourite lotion for dry skin, especially during the winter months. It is a bit on the heavy side for a lotion, but I really like it and always go back for more

November 07, 2020

Good lotion

This is one of my go to lotions for my face and body. Purchased it at Costco and it's such a good deal. It keeps my skin moisturized and hydrated. It's great for sensitive skin, it's great for dry skin it keeps protect and repair.

November 05, 2020

Good Product

This body lotion works great for my skin. Has a good texture and soothes my skin. I have a sensitive skin so it works wonder for me. A great product with good fragnance.

November 03, 2020

My one and only body lotion!

I have been using this for 2 years and it's still my favorite body lotion for the whole time. It absorbs very quickly and does not feel sticky in summer. It has very light and neutral smell and feels fresh and comfortable after applying it on my skin. Absolutely love this product!

October 28, 2020

Perfect for sensitive skin

My husband and I have very sensitive skin, prone to rashes and red spots from cold. We both use this product and it works perfectly! The consistency is kinda runny, but definitely do what's supposed to do! It also creates a very thin protective surface so your skin doesn't feel dry for hours!

October 28, 2020

Great for sensitive skin

I have very dry, sensitive skin; especially during the winter months. I have tried many different types of body lotions, but many of them leave a greasy residue afterwards. Aveeno not only moisturizes, but it doesn't leave a residue. It also has no scent, which I really love!