Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

February 02, 2021

Nothing special about this product

This is a good option if you’re looking for an affordable product that does its job. It leaves the skin soft and moisturized but I am giving a low score because I wasn’t a fan on the scent and I don’t like it has petrolatum in it. For these two reasons I wouldn’t repurchase it.

February 01, 2021

My go to!

Only lotion that I can use without my skin breaking out! Gentle enough that I also use it as a face cream, also because I get no breakout with it. Love that I can use it for any body part and I'm never disappointed.

January 26, 2021

Go to daily mosturizer

This has been the only lotion that has worked for my skin. Everything else will make me red and itchy but this one is good at providing balance and moisture without making my skin irritated. I usually buy it in bulk at Costco and it will last me for at least half a year!!

January 25, 2021

My Go-to Daily Lotion

What I like most about this moisturizer is that it is un-scented, doesn't irritate my skin and that it adds lasting moisture even after hand washing. I purchase a larger bottle for home and get the smaller size to carry in my purse.

January 25, 2021

Perfect for Canadian Winters

I swear by this stuff during the winter, it’s not greasy, is perfect for my super dry skin. I use it right out of the shower and it works great absorbs easily. Will continue using this for life!!

January 20, 2021
    Cheshire East, United Kingdom

Great moisturizer!

This is a great body moisturizer suitable for all skin types including sensitive. It is lightweight and easily absorbed but at the same time extremely nourishing. Skin is instantly soothed and calmed.Definitely recommend

January 14, 2021

Smells nice

I genuinely absolutely loved this product. There was something about the way it was made that made it really easy to work with, and it smelled really good too. I would say for the price it is definitely worth it, if you can afford to I'd go and buy 2 or even 3!

January 09, 2021

good for sensitive skin

I chose this one for my sensitive skin due to its natural ingredients. It works fine to protect my body skin from dryness. I would buy it again and recommend it to others.

January 06, 2021

Would buy this product again

This moisturizer is my go-to! The texture spreads very evenly and is not sticky. The scent is not strong and it is also at an affordable price point.

January 05, 2021

Good daily moisturizer.

I do like this moisturizer, I feel it blends into the skin nicely without feeling too sticky afterwards. I have boughten the fragrance free one but I still find it has kind of a weird smell to it for being fragrance free.