Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Nourishes Dry Skin and
    Clinically Proven Healthier-Looking Skin in 1 Day
    With Soothing Oat & Rich Emollients
    24 Hour Moisture
    And most of all fragrance and paraben free

February 24, 2021

Favourite everyday body lotion!

Love this body lotion so much! It's moisturizing and doesn't leave a greasy residue. Definitely an every day body lotion to keep skin moisturized. Also it's unscented!

February 18, 2021

I always have a bottle at home

No matter how many body lotions I have, I always keep a bottle of this on hand because it seems to be a house favorite and classic. It works great, doesn't leave a greasy feeling on the skin and the smell isn't overpowering. Would definitely recommend

February 17, 2021

An essential cream for me

This product has literally saved my hands during this pandemic. I have these in my bag, by my bed, at work.... everywhere. Soooo soothing and prevents so much breakdown of my skin.

February 13, 2021

My family's go to!!

We love this stuff - all year long! Does not irritate skin and goes on smooth, not greasy. Product is natural and moisturizes skin right away. Amazing for the winter with dry cracked hands! Works like a charm!

February 08, 2021

Meilleure crème hydratante!

J'adore cette crème! J'en ai plusieurs en réserve. Lorsqu'elle est en vente chez Costco ça vaut vraiment la peine! Ma peau est douce et non grasse, je m'en sers quotidiennement.

Quench for my skin

I would definetly reccomend this cream for hands and body. Everything aveeno makes is amazing and this is one of them. It's a bit more pricier than other brands but it's definetly worth the price tag and I love that it comes with a pump.

Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

cleared my skin up!

I bought this to clear up my skin my arms and legs were really suffering this year raised itchy bumps with dry flaky skin. was horrible but this was so nice to use. will definitely buy again its turned into my daily go to!

Bristol, United Kingdom

My all time favourite moisturiser

I have very sensitive skin and this is the only moisturiser which doesn't give me a rash. It is the perfect heaviness for a mousturiser and leaves my skin feeling very smooth and well hydrated.

February 05, 2021
    United States

Love this classic product!

This is a great lotion for those with dry skin or eczema. I’ve used it for years and it’s always a winter go to! I would recommend purchasing this product