Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

August 26, 2010

I like Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion because it doesn't feel thick, absorbs into my skin quickly, and keeps me moisturized all day. This lotion does everything it claims to do and it works to heal dry skin. I like the convenient pump bottle and is gentle enough for those with very sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a long-lasting body lotion!

I received a sample of Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion from the brand for testing.

July 08, 2010

I have been using this mosturizer for about a year now and I would say its a pretty great basic mosturizer. PROS Smell=not very strong, perfect for sensitive skin Mosturizer pretty efficiently Pretty cheap prize for amount you get.. I get the 710g pump bottle and it lasts me about 2 months(use daily all over body!) Consistency is great... not too thick and greasy like alot of mosturizers CONS it doesnt absorb as quickly as I'd like to, so I have to wait to put on my clothes otherwise it feels kinda gross I have to put on a lot to feel "mosturized"

June 28, 2010

This lotion is amazing at replenishing moisture to dry skin. I don't normally like heavy lotion and this tends to feel a little heavy but sometimes in the winter my skin becomes extremely dry. This is my go to lotion to remedy the problem. I have to say that it is supposed to be unscented but like a lot of unscented products it has a weird smell to it. I don't notice it much after a few minutes though. Great price and great lotion.

June 16, 2010

I am a lotion girl. Really. Meaning, if I had to pick ONLY ONE beauty product that I could NEVER live without (including makeup) it would be lotion. That being said, I have tried a lot of them.

This one has got to be one of my favourites, alone with Herbiacin Kamille Glycerine Hand Creme for Hands, Olay Complete Lotion for face and Vaseline Sheer Infusion for body.

I have never come across a lotion that is so deeply nourishing, but that soaks in SO quickly AND doesn't leave a heavy sticky feeling on your skin. What more can you say? Its perfect!

And it doesn't have a heavy scent so I cannot think of one reason that anyone wouldn't like it. The price is a teensy bit steep but the bottle is pretty big and given that a little product really does its job, it is going to last for a reeeeeeally long time. (The cheapest I have found it is at Wal-Mart FYI).

Big big BIG thumbs up to this product. I think I have just been converted to an Aveeno girl for life.

June 15, 2010

Ilove this product! it made my skin feel amazing and was great for dry skin. i bought a bottle for my dad who suffers with eximeia and he said it worked great! and know use it instead of his prescription cream.

June 15, 2010

I cannot sing the praises any louder for this product! It is a MUST HAVE.
    We have used this on my daughter since she was born and will continue to always have it in our hosue as long as they make it.
    It calms my daughters skin when she has eczema breakouts, making us not have to use medicated cream.
    We have two of them on the go right now, and we are never without this product.
    I can use it anywhere on my body, even face without the fear of a breakout of clogged pours!
    If you don't that this product yet, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

June 07, 2010

This moisturizer is good for sensitive skin , it's fast absorbing and light weight. it is litlle pricy but I usually buy it on sale.

May 17, 2010

This moisturizer is very average to me. Aveeno is a great brand, but this moisturizer just didn't cut it for me.

The smell, let's face it, is non-existant. The scent is VERY plain, I don't know what it's trying to be.. Dust smell?

It takes a while to absorb into your skin which is annoying when you want to put your clothes on right after, and it doesn't even help with extreme dry skin. It only works when it has that "tight" dry feeling, so eczema is out of the question.

Looks bad, smells bad, feels bad.

February 23, 2010

I like this product only for the late spring to summer use. It's not effective for the winter. It's a non-greasy lotion. I have very dry skin and it doesn't work that well in the winter. My skin still gets dry even though I tried this lotion for 2 months daily last winter. It works great for spring and summer though when I don't need such a thick body moisturizer.

January 01, 2010

I use this lotion everyday and loved it!! It gives me a clean but not greasy feeling which some lotions gave me although it takes some time to be absorbed. Love the nice subtle scent that it delivers and a little goes a long way!