Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin. Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

October 25, 2009

I love Aveeno because I trust it. I had eczema since I was 3 months old and this is one the very few products that heals my skin. What is really great about this is it lack of smell. I can wear it to bed and my sheets won't stink of raspberry or wild cherry next morning. The downside to the product is its creamy texture that takes some time to absorb. I always find I have to stay up for a while before I can crawl into bed and fall into a pleasant slumber.

October 22, 2009

I use this lotion every day and it does a great job of moisturizing my skin. It has no scent which I had to get used to because everything i used before had a scent. My only complaint is that my skin feels sticky right after i put it on and stays that way for awhile. Other than that i love this lotion.

June 30, 2009

I found Aveeno lotion to make my skin so soft and hydrated. I never thought I was ever going to be able to put on lotion right after shaving again because until I used Aveeno I would get razor rash and bumps my skin would burn from all the additives that are in most lotions.

June 03, 2009

My hands are always dry even in the summertime, so far the drugstore lotions, only Aveeno is working for me. Good for the price. If you have a Costco membership, it is cheapest there.

May 27, 2009

This is by far the best body lotion on the market. I’ve used several different high-end brands, but always come back to Aveeno. It makes my skin feel smooth and hydrated all day long. I’ve had several compliments on how my skin looks smooth when I’m wearing it for consecutive days.

Some other reviewers commented how they didn’t like the smell, but I’d have to say the opposite. It’s even good for non-girly girls or men because it doesn’t have an over powering scent.

My only compliant would be the pump. I’ve had more than one bottle with pumps that don’t work so I end up having the pour it out into a jar.

May 20, 2009

This is one of the best body lotion I have ever used. A little goes a long way. Both my husband and I have very dry and itchy skin so we have tried many different types of lotion until we found this one. This is the only one we have been using during the last two years. I used the fragrance free version and it lives up to it as I am sensitive to all the fragrances in most lotions. The texture is thick and it gets absorbed really fast into the skin.

0.7/5

May 12, 2009

this is supposed to be for dry skin my skin feels drier than before I put it on.I really do not like the smell it smells like chalk and surely do not use it just for the SPF like I did because you will come back as RED as a lobster.Really do not like this product.Shame on you Aveeno!

2.0/5

January 01, 2009

Dry skin relief? Nope. After Aveeno, I'm STIFF, STARCHY and ITCHY not smoothed, soothed, and soft.

Then there's the awkward scent... It is not quite scented and not quite unscented, either way it messes with my sinuses

And the biggie! The Aveeno spin has always bothered me. Natural and healthy, really?! Simply adding colloidal oatmeal to chemicals does not cut it. You can mix bran with bleach, but please don't ask me to eat it (or rub it on my skin for that matter). If you are looking avoid chemicals such as dimethicone, distearyldimonium chloride and isopropyl palmitate, LOOK ELSEWHERE.

January 06, 2008

Psoriasis runs in our family & we all swear by Aveeno! With regular use, greatly improves the condition of your skin, without any greasiness. No frills all-purpose loition for body or face.

I also have a hard time with lip balms and chapsticks, so I use good old Aveeno during the winter months for chapped lip reduction/prevention.

The baby line has a lavender vanilla flavor that also rocks for a body lotion, with a nice, light scent. A friend asked me if I was wearing "Pink" by Victoria's Secret once when I was wearing it!

December 01, 2007

This is a GREAT lotion. I have bottles of it all over my house; it's not very expensive considering the quality and how much you get. It's so moisturizing, but contains no oil and doesn't clog pores, which made me surprised and so happy! plus there's no fragrance so that's better for your skin but it doesn't smell bad.i even use it on my acne prone skin on my face daily, and the rest of my body including hands and feet. the bottle is a good design, I like the pump.

I love the rich yet non-greasy texture, and it really leaves my skin soft and calms my dry skin because of the oatmeal in it. It's definitely one of the best lotions I've ever tried.