Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

April 09, 2007

I really like this body lotion. I find it rich enough to keep my skin moisturized without being too greasy or heavy. The price is a bit more than your average non-scented body lotion but the quality of the product is worth the small price difference.

April 08, 2007

Yup, Aveeno's product is amazing. I prefer the menthol version, though. Yeah, you smell a bit like a medicine cabinet, but the anti-itch relief is well worth it. I was suffering from a bout w/ poison ivy and a friend suggested this lotion. The oatmeal really locks in moisture and the anti-itch menthol relief helped me keep my hands off the poison ivy rash and heal a little faster.

December 29, 2006

Aveeno has done it again. I love this moisturizing lotion so much I sometimes add ten drops to my baths just to make them that much nicer. This product is good for really dry, itchy skin. One time I had an allergic reaction to a homemade soap (made with roses) my mother bought for me at some craft sale. I used a lot of the Aveeno lotion and my rash calmed and the redness went away in minutes. It soothed my hands after a horrible, itchy, burning rash, so I'd say it's worth every penny.

December 15, 2006

Greatest body moisturizer ever. A bit expensive though.

November 01, 2006

I agree. I love the Aveeno line. Buy it at Costco in the double pack for a better deal!

October 31, 2006

This stuff truly last for 24 hours, leaving your skin moist and smooth.

October 04, 2006

This lotion is the best moisurizing lotion i've used thus far. It has a rich feeling and keeps your hand moisturized for a long time. Also the scent is absolutely fantastic.

October 03, 2006

I also love this product. The bubble bath is also nice in lavendar scent.

September 26, 2006

In case you haven't noticed, I love Aveeno! I buy this in a double pack from Costco. By far the best drugstore-quality brand I have ever tried (and believe me, I've tried almost all of them).