Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin. Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

May 05, 2021

Best lotion for everyday use!

I have been using Aveeno for at least 8 years now and its my go-to body lotion!
    Great for sensitive skin and works amazing!! I love it! Awesome for dry skin and I will never stop using it!

May 03, 2021

My go-to body lotion

This product has been my go-to body lotion for years. Fragrance free. Meets my body moisturizing needs and provides all day relief for my dry skin troubles.

April 30, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My favourite body cream

I love this body lotion! I always put it on after my showers and boy oh boy doesn't my body feel great. I love how light the scent of the lotion is as well which is a plus!

United Kingdom

Great for all skin types

My family swears by this lotion. My grandmother raised me using it and now doctors constantly ask how her skin looks so good at 75. I have sensitive skin and this is gentle enough to use on my face (my dermatologist approves).

My go-to body lotion!

I've seen that another user also buys the big 2 bottles from Costco and so do I! It's great value and I really love the feel of this lotion. It's also not scented which is I like.

best friend!

I bought this from Costco for 2 big bottle in a really cheap price (I got the coupons) and never regret since then. I had chicken skin condition on my thighs because of the dryness, and this Aveeno body lotion has been fixing my problem. I fell in love!

Wisconsin, United States

Helps cracked hands

I have been using Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion for years. It is the best at moisturizing my skin and my daughters' skin in the winter. It also works so well helping my hands get moisturized with all the extra hand washing I do nowadays.

April 28, 2021

Totally Worth It!

I love this product. I stock up when it goes on sale and get a really good deal at Costco. I have dry skin and during the winter my skin gets very dry and cracks. This product is amazing as it really moistures my skin. My husband has oily skin and it really helps control the oil on his face and helps him not to break out. I use it with my sunscreen daily.

April 27, 2021

Great for daily moisturizing

This is the only lotion I use. I use it daily to moisturize my face and hands. Keeps my skin moist all day long. I highly recommend it for sensitive skin.

April 26, 2021

I would buy the product again

This is a great product. It is not too oily and the skin stays hydrated for a long time. I really like this product. This is the best lotion I have ever used and don’t buy anything else for my skin.