Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

March 27, 2021

Very good

I have number of trial and error with no relief from my itchy/dry skin - I can finally feel normal with this amazing moisturizer! This doesn't leave me feeling greasy. A great lotion for sensitive skin as well

March 18, 2021

Great product. Definitely will buy again!

Great product! Have been using this product for the past 10 years. I will recommend this product to anyone. Great for dry skin. Keeps skin hydrated for the whole day. 10/10

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best moisturizer yet!

After years of trial and error with no relief from my itchy/dry skin - I can finally feel normal with this amazing moisturizer! I especially enjoy that it doesn't leave me feeling greasy.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Pretty good

My husband have a problems with his skin. Very often would get dry. This is one of the products he would use for his skin.
    It doesn’t smell nice to be honest but it’s very good for dry sensitive skin. So I would recommend this

2.0/5

March 17, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Not the fav

I don’t like the feeling of it on my skin. It doesn’t feel healthy or effective in anyway. The price is on the higher end for drug store but nothing but last resort. You feel it on your skin hours after and it’s not a pleasant feeling to me.

March 12, 2021
    England, United Kingdom

I recommended this product to my friends

I bought this body lotion years ago and still very happy. It's thick, rich and super moist, long lasting lotion. I had very dry skin, but lotion helped me to fix it. I recommended to all my fiends after first purchase

March 11, 2021
    Lewisham, United Kingdom

Superduper moisturiser

This moisturiser is amazing, it's super thick but dries incredibly fast without leaving a greasy residue.
    I love this as a daily body moisturiser but it is too thick for me to apply to my face all year through as I find it tends to "melt" when I get hot & can get quite messy but during winter this is perfect especially for those odd dry patches.

Portsmouth, United Kingdom

AMAZING

This is my ultimate moisturiser. I use it all the time every day! I use it after showering or before applying fake tan, before bed and honestly it’s amazing. I have dry skin and this works amazingly! Highly highly recommend

Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

Brilliant.

I bought this moisturiser a couple of months ago and have been really impressed with it. I have dry skin issues due to my hypothyroidism and this product has been a real solution to that problem. It feels so luxurious and a little goes a long way. 2 months and I still have a fair amount left. This is the first Aveeno product I have tried and I look forward to trying out some of their other products soon.

March 10, 2021

Another great product from AVEENO!

I’ve always had rough hands, especially in when the cold hits.
    Many AVEENO products have saved my skin, but this one is a great one to lather all over the body, before bed. After a bath/shower. Literally ANYTIME!
    This is a great lotion. Not oily & definitely lasts! Thank you AVEENO