• Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash with Natural Oatmeal
  • Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash with Natural Oatmeal

Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash with Natural Oatmeal Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 684 in Body Wash

July 09, 2017

exellent

jai trouver que cetait un tres bon savon. Exellent pour le rassage des jambes.
    Jai beaucoup aimer la texture se rince tres bien. je le recomanderais sans esiter. tres bonne odeur.

June 15, 2017

Great for sensitive skin

Great for sensitive skin with very little fragrance. I use it with the lotion to help my dry skin in the evenings and after baths. Gentle, excellent for everyone. added to regular bath cycle.

June 12, 2017

Amazing Body Wash!

Been using this for a week now and I absolutely love how it leaves my skin silky smooth. The smell is an added bonus it's delicious lol
    It lathers into a nice silky richness and it's very relaxing to have on the skin.

May 08, 2017

I have eczema and this was recommended to me. I would recommend it to anyone with eczema or dry skin. Works great, makes my skin feel so much better.
    Will definitely keep buying this product

March 21, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ce nouveau savon. L'odeur est légère, mais toutefois agréable. La peau est douce après le lavage. Le savon ne mousse pas beaucoup.

February 03, 2017

I love Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash with Natural Oatmeal as a daily body wash, it leaves my skin perfectly moisturized and keeps it that way, having two showers a day I need this product!

January 13, 2017

Tres efficace, je l'utlisais pour mes enfants quand il etait bebe et je continue a l'utiliser encore car ceci est une crème tres soyeuse et douce pour la peau sans reaction allergique.

January 09, 2017

Aveeno is pricey, but I SWEAR BY IT. I have been using their body wash for over 5 years now, and it is incredible. It doesn't irritate your skin, which gives me a great deal of comfort knowing I wont break out. Love this brand and this body wash

January 04, 2017

I suffer from Chronic Hives, and my skin is often irritated and itchy. My doctor recommended this product to help sooth the itch and was amazed by the effectiveness. Using room temperature water and this product helped calm the irritation and gave instant relief.

January 04, 2017

I have very sensitive skin as I am a red head, I also live in the country and our water is "hard", in the winter months, my skin gets very dry and very itchy. I have tried everything under the sun and I find that he consistent product that is guaranteed to help ease the itch and dryness is Aveeno Active Natural Daily Moisturizing Body Wash.