Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash Reviews

With AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash, skin hydration starts in the shower and stays with you long after. It replenishes your skin’s moisture barrier with a combination of ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal and natural oils, revealing healthier-looking skin. What’s more, this breakthrough formula is soap-free, dye-free and gentle enough for sensitive skin.

December 06, 2018

Amazing moisturizer!!

I was pleasantly surprised at how well it kept my skin feeling very smooth. It was not heavy nor heavy scented at all. I used it on my children as well. My husband also bought some to keep in his work truck to keep his hands from drying out so much. This is one product we do intend on keeping in our home at all times.

The best!

Aveeno is my daily life saver. Once winter hits, my skin turns to crocodile skin due to eczema and aveeno active naturals body wash has saved me time and time again! I would recommend this for anyone with dry skin condition, your skin will thank you!

100% amazing

This product is perfect. No perfume or dyes. Very effective in relieving dry skin. Would recommend this product to all people. Even use on my grand children. Very mild and effective. Definitely going to purchase again.

Truly moisturizing

Using Aveeno is like using a burst of rejuvenating moisture. I am prone to dry skin in the winter and aveeno is my chosen solution, delicate and smooth. Love it.

3.2/5

September 21, 2018

Does the job but not exciting

I have sensitive skin and psoriasis so I look for products that are natural and unscented if my skin is irritated. This has really no smell and lathers well on a shower scrubbie. I find it rinses off easily and leaves the skin adequately soft after. I still need to add moisturizers but it does the job of cleaning without irritation

September 10, 2018

Body scrub

This body wash was okay. I didnt really care for the way it lathered on in the wash. The fragrance was mild. I found the packing big and bulky and often toppled over in the shower, and was hard to hold onto.

September 03, 2018

Great for sensitive skin and eczema

This product is a great everyday cleanser for sensitive skin. My partner who has eczema also uses it and it has calmed down and helped keep the flair up under control while also soothed the area.

August 17, 2018

Très hydratant

Cette crème hydrate vraiment très bien la peau et est super pour l'odeur. Je crois que je m'en racheterais si j'ai besoin d'une crème hydratante prochainement

August 03, 2018

Worked

Made my skin feel good for a bit but then stopped working... it calmed my skin sensitivity but didnt last long either then made me break out in a rash until i stopped for a few days...

June 30, 2018

Effective moisturizing body wash

I was happy with the results of this product. The Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash has a mild but pleasant scent. The body was has a good consistency, it's not too thick to squeeze out nor will it run right off of your loofah or body sponge. It left my skin feeling clean and hydrated but without a greasy feel.