Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash Reviews

With AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash, skin hydration starts in the shower and stays with you long after. It replenishes your skin’s moisture barrier with a combination of ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal and natural oils, revealing healthier-looking skin. What’s more, this breakthrough formula is soap-free, dye-free and gentle enough for sensitive skin.

January 17, 2018

Would recommend!

I would recommend this product! I like how the scent isn't overwhelming, it's very simple and just leaves my skin feeling naturally fresh and moisturized!

January 16, 2018

Fantastic for the whole family

Its hard in a big family to find a body wash that we can all use...with skin conditions galore amoungst our childfen plus myself and my husband..age and glow...this product hut a 5* with everyone ...its an all round great bodywash and works perfect for every one of us!!

December 18, 2017

I highly recommend it!! It leaves your skin feeling soft

I love using it because it leaves your skin feeling fresh and soft. Not hard to rinse when you have hard water. I recommend it to all mothers. You won't regret it!!!

December 15, 2017

excellent product for dry skin

I have extremely dry skin especially in the winter time and after I shower I put this product to moisture my skin, it is not greasy and it really penetrates into your skin right away.

December 15, 2017

Great product!

Not too thick or runny. Lathers perfectly and smells great. On the more expensive side but worth every penny. I already bought a second one for when the first bottle runs out :)

December 04, 2017

❤❤AVEENO❤❤

I love the Aveeno body wash. It smells good and isn't over powering.. Cleans very well with out drying out or irritating my skin.... I have tried store brands that are supposed to be the same but they have all fallen short to the Aveeno body wash. I really like the fact that they are now getting more sents.. I know it's expensive but it's worth every penny.

October 19, 2017

Smooth and Sexy

The price is great and I have terrible skin conditions in the winter so this helps me calm and smooth my skin. My baby brother has eczema and this is
    super safe for his skin but he doesn't use it often.

October 11, 2017

Aveeno

Produit really soft for skin. Prevent dry and itchy skin. Possibility of different smells and format. Also available to add to a bath if suffering of itchy skin.

October 06, 2017

AVEENO MINT/LAVENDER

I tried this product on a whim ... I didn't think I would like it. However, I love it. It lathers so well and thick that a little goes a long way (great for a budget!) There is just a subtle scent and it leaves my skin feeling really soft. I recommend this product! There is also leaves you feeling refreshed.

October 06, 2017

Aveeno

I have very sensitive skin and I find this body wash is perfect for me ! It keeps my skin hydrated and feeling wonderful. The company is wonderful to deal with as well!