Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 635 in Body Wash

With AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash, skin hydration starts in the shower and stays with you long after. It replenishes your skin’s moisture barrier with a combination of ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal and natural oils, revealing healthier-looking skin. What’s more, this breakthrough formula is soap-free, dye-free and gentle enough for sensitive skin.

April 05, 2017

Unfortunately, this product makes my skin feel greasy and itchy after using it. No matter how much I try to rinse off I still feel a residue. I like the smell, and I love the lotions for this brand, but I do not like the body washes.

March 06, 2017

La crème pour le corps aveeno est un gage de confiance! Elle sabsorbe rapidement et ne laisse pas la peau graisseuse. Gorgée d'eau, elle est non grasse et offre une sensation d'hydratation instantanée. La peau est d'apparence naturelle et saine et ne réagit pas car il il n'y a pas de parfum.

March 06, 2017

Ayant une peau très sensible, j'utilise depuis peu ce produit de Aveeno et je l'aime bien. Il n'y a pas de parfum, et nettoie très bien la peau. Hydratant tout aussi.

March 02, 2017

Great for winter dry skin or summer tanned skin. Leaves your skin feeling silky smooth while brightening up my tattoos. Use it everyday to protect your skin and keep it looking young and fresh.

February 23, 2017

This is a really great product for anyone with dry and sensitive skin like me! I can use this product every day with no concerns about it damaging or drying out my skin. I don't love the scent of it, but it keeps my skin looking and feeling great!

February 03, 2017

I would like to say that this Aveeno body wash product is great it made my skin even softer than it is normally. I am quite impressed with it and will definitely buy it again.

January 19, 2017

I have sensitive skin and hard water as well it is winter, since I have started using Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturising Body Wash, I haven't been itchy or scratching nearly as much and my skin actually feels softer.

January 16, 2017

I love Aveeno products and jumped at the opportunity to try this body wash, but I was disappointed. It smells great and lathers great but I find it leaves a greasy film on my skin - I didn't like the feel of it.

January 09, 2017

I love the scents of this product. Makes our skin smooth and silky specially during winter season. The price was just right. Definitely I will recommend this product to my friends and family too.

January 06, 2017

Aveeno Moisturizing Body Wash left my skin feeling clean and moisturized. Only need a little bit to go a long way. Wish it could be just a little cheaper.