Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash Reviews

With AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash, skin hydration starts in the shower and stays with you long after. It replenishes your skin’s moisture barrier with a combination of ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal and natural oils, revealing healthier-looking skin. What’s more, this breakthrough formula is soap-free, dye-free and gentle enough for sensitive skin.

February 27, 2017

Aveeno body wash may be a bit more expensive than your average body wash but I highly recommend it! My boyfriend and I use it all the time, neither of us have very sensitive skin but sometimes when using other products we tend to break out because of perfumes. This has never happened with Aveeno. It smells lovely, is smooth and does a great job cleaning!

February 23, 2017

This is a really great product for anyone with dry and sensitive skin like me! I can use this product every day with no concerns about it damaging or drying out my skin. I don't love the scent of it, but it keeps my skin looking and feeling great!

February 20, 2017

Well I have sensitive skin and this had a bit too much perfume for sensitive skin and my arms and stomach were itchy and a bit red after using it. Aveeno typically is a good product not sure what happened to this line.

February 17, 2017

Only body wash I will use now. Doesn't dry out my skin and is very gentle. Works really well. Other body washes dry out my skin and have strong unnecessary scents.

February 03, 2017

I love Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash with Natural Oatmeal as a daily body wash, it leaves my skin perfectly moisturized and keeps it that way, having two showers a day I need this product!

February 02, 2017

I would like to say that this Aveeno body wash product is great it made my skin even softer than it is normally. I am quite impressed with it and will definitely buy it again.

January 19, 2017

I have sensitive skin and hard water as well it is winter, since I have started using Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturising Body Wash, I haven't been itchy or scratching nearly as much and my skin actually feels softer.

January 16, 2017

I love Aveeno products and jumped at the opportunity to try this body wash, but I was disappointed. It smells great and lathers great but I find it leaves a greasy film on my skin - I didn't like the feel of it.

January 13, 2017

Tres efficace, je l'utlisais pour mes enfants quand il etait bebe et je continue a l'utiliser encore car ceci est une crème tres soyeuse et douce pour la peau sans reaction allergique.

January 09, 2017

I love the scents of this product. Makes our skin smooth and silky specially during winter season. The price was just right. Definitely I will recommend this product to my friends and family too.