Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash Reviews

With AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash, skin hydration starts in the shower and stays with you long after. It replenishes your skin’s moisture barrier with a combination of ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal and natural oils, revealing healthier-looking skin. What’s more, this breakthrough formula is soap-free, dye-free and gentle enough for sensitive skin.

May 18, 2017

works very well in the winter for my extra dry skin, adds more moisture to my skin and leaves it smooth and clean. my whole family seems to love it, normally other body washes tend to leave our skin feeling really dry and ashy looking. this one has been really good at not drying us out.

May 16, 2017

I have terribly dry, irritant and itchy skin. I have tried the majority of products in store but this is the only one that has provided any relief to my skin.

May 11, 2017

This is an amazing product that has lots of suds cleans great and smells great as well very effective love way makes my skin feel.I am willing to pay more for a product I love

2.8/5

May 10, 2017

I love this product! Make my skin soft. Gentle on skin. Also love the other body washes. They are smell so good! Definitely love aveeno products! Including baby aveeno.

May 08, 2017

I have eczema and this was recommended to me. I would recommend it to anyone with eczema or dry skin. Works great, makes my skin feel so much better.
    Will definitely keep buying this product

May 03, 2017

Live this body wash. Feels like its gliding on your skin. Extremely soft. Lathers up easily. And doesn't have a strong smell. Is easy to wash off leaving skin feeling cleansed

May 02, 2017

Aveeno très bon produit nous l adorons a la maison bon pour toute la famille sent tres bon ideal peau sensible je le recommande a tous sent tellement bon

April 30, 2017

Aveeno body wash is just what it says, "Moisturizing". I have extremely dry skin, especially in the winter and Aveeno is the only wash that relieves that itchiness. It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and soft.

April 22, 2017

Aveeno Bodywash for sensitive skin is a great product. I love that it is made with natural ingredients, and I enjoy the fresh scent of this Aveeno product. Winters can be hard on the skin, but this bodywash keeps skin moist and feeling healthy.

April 05, 2017

Unfortunately, this product makes my skin feel greasy and itchy after using it. No matter how much I try to rinse off I still feel a residue. I like the smell, and I love the lotions for this brand, but I do not like the body washes.