Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash Reviews

With AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash, skin hydration starts in the shower and stays with you long after. It replenishes your skin’s moisture barrier with a combination of ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal and natural oils, revealing healthier-looking skin. What’s more, this breakthrough formula is soap-free, dye-free and gentle enough for sensitive skin.

March 08, 2018

It helped alot with my dry skin and took away the itchyness

My skin is very dry and this helps through the winter dry months, its not scented for tjose who like perfume but works amazing. Its fairly priced although i bought it at walmart

March 08, 2018

Creamy body wash

Makes your skin feel soft and not greasy. The cap is easy to open which is important if you have any dexterity issues with you hands.good value for the cost. Easy to find at any department store.

March 06, 2018

I will buy over and over again... you betchurbutt!

I feel clean like extremely clean and it helps to control my skin problems. I use the entire line and I've never once had an issue. Always finding coupons to save a few bucks as well! Gotta love it!

February 26, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love it!

I love this product. I helps in the cold months when you skin is dry and itchy. You don't need much. I love that there is not a strong fragrance. I recommend it to both male and females.

February 25, 2018

Love this product and will continue to purchase

This product is wonderful. I purchase the large pump style. It is easy to use and a pump or two lasts for my complete shower. The scent is also lovely.

February 23, 2018

I love this product 100%

I love this body wash, so moisturizing and cleans the skin really well. I use it day and night and I have no regrets. I would surely buy this again, when it's finished!

February 12, 2018

Amazing product!

I love that it's made from oatmeal. Leaves your skin feeling clean doesn't leave a residue like most soaps. It doesn't dry out your skin. Has a nice light fragrance.

February 09, 2018

This is my go to body wash

Love how this body wash makes my skin feel after a shower. Doesn’t dry out my skin like some other products on the market. I would recommend this product.

3.2/5

February 06, 2018

Works quite well and I like that it is natural

I like that it is made with natural products. It is rich and builds up a nice foam that does not leave your skin greasy feeling like some other products I have tried. This Aveeno product is just as good as the others I have tried from Aveeno.

January 30, 2018

Je l'adore

J'adore les produit aveeno , il sente tres bon et son super pour la peau hydrate tres bien , je recommende se produit nous lutilisont et sonmes tres satisfait