Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash Reviews

With AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash, skin hydration starts in the shower and stays with you long after. It replenishes your skin’s moisture barrier with a combination of ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal and natural oils, revealing healthier-looking skin. What’s more, this breakthrough formula is soap-free, dye-free and gentle enough for sensitive skin.

February 06, 2019

If you don't have this, YOU NEED TO GET THIS RIGHT NOW

OMG. AVEENO IS THE BEST BRAND FOR NOT ONLY LOTION BUT ALSO BODY WASH. I have been using this product for the past 10 years since I found it, and it's great! Even though it might seem expensive, it's really worth the money. Sometimes, it might be a little hard to wash off the soap as it sticks to the skin, however after the shower, your skin will definitely feel moisturized. If not? Then just add some Aveeno lotion!

February 06, 2019

Smells great, feels great!

This is my go to body wash in the winter time. I have been using it for years, and while the quality has stayed relatively the same...the price keeps going up, and the size of the bottle seems to get smaller. That’s my only complaint, though. I love the body lotion, too!

February 03, 2019

Will buy again

Makes my rough and dry skin smooth and hydrated again. Winter is the worst for dry skin but aveeno always seems to help keep that away. I buy multiple aveeno products and support the brand

January 30, 2019

i want for free

this is the only one product that give perfectly moisture my skin. i really really love aveeno it helps my skin to become smooth and soft. Perfect for dry skin.

January 27, 2019

Love the texture

I love this product. It has a nice fragance, good texture is very creamy and soft to touch. After use I feel hidratation in my skin. Is more expensive than other brands but it really worth.

January 25, 2019

Best body wash from face to toes

This by far is the best body wash and can use it from my face to my toes and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It doesn't leave any residue and my skin is soft

January 17, 2019

Great bodywash

Tried out to see how my eczema would react to it , it's been great , it smells wonderful , doesn't bother my skin at all, I've been using it for about a year now

December 22, 2018

Very moisturizing

This is genuinely the only body wash where I can skip moisturizer. I also use it to shave my legs. Leaves skin comfortable and relieves dry itchy winter skin. A little expensive though, so I typically wait for a sale.

December 06, 2018

Amazing moisturizer!!

I was pleasantly surprised at how well it kept my skin feeling very smooth. It was not heavy nor heavy scented at all. I used it on my children as well. My husband also bought some to keep in his work truck to keep his hands from drying out so much. This is one product we do intend on keeping in our home at all times.

December 04, 2018

The best!

Aveeno is my daily life saver. Once winter hits, my skin turns to crocodile skin due to eczema and aveeno active naturals body wash has saved me time and time again! I would recommend this for anyone with dry skin condition, your skin will thank you!