Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Hand Cream Reviews

October 09, 2019
    Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

Brilliant product

It smells lovely and left my hands after only a couple of applications looking hydrated and plump and feeling soft. I will definitely keep using this product

January 11, 2019

Non-greasy, everyday cream

My allergies usually act up with fragrant lotions (and sometimes even fragrance-free ones!) But this seemed to suit me. It absorbs into skin without too much grease left behind. I don't know if I noticed an improvement though..still have some cracked skin. Will probably use on and off with regular petroleum jelly.

November 29, 2018
    Michigan, United States

Excellent Product

Aveeno is a great brand. This hand cream is great quality and it is very effective. It makes my hands soft and smooth. It helps hydrate and it soothes my dry skin. I highly recommend this.

November 02, 2018

The Awesome Aveeno!!!

Aveeno is such a lovely brand. The fact that the company prides itself on natural ingredients is important to me. It feels good on the skin and makes my hands feel so soft and smooth. I always have this product on hand - no pun intended. LoL...

October 18, 2018

Love it

I love it it smells great and it lasts a long time with the kind of work I do my hands are always in water and they dry out a lot using this product has kept my hands soft. I would definitely advise anybody who has a problem with dry hands to buy this product.

August 28, 2018

Des mains aussi douce que de la soie

J'ai eu la chance de recevoir cette crème à main en cadeau d'une amie et je suis immédiatement tombée sous le charme. J'ai pris l'habitude d'appliquer une noisette de crème tous les matins et je n'ai jamais eu les mains aussi douces et hydratées de toute ma vie. Nous sentons immédiatement le changement lors de l'application sans toutefois avoir un film gras qui nous empêche de bien agripper les choses par la suite.

August 04, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

LOVE!!

I have used this product for a long time on my dry and itchy skin! It is super good for sensitive skin and hydrates my skin! Love this product and would highly recommend to others!

June 12, 2018

Je l'adore !!

Wow j'adore cette crème ne laisse pas les mains grâce comme certaine laisse les mains douces et l'odeur est simplement merveilleuse je suis vendu a ce produit

May 04, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Parfait

J'ai toujours les mains secs à force de travailler avec les mains dans l'eau et le savon. Depuis que j'ai la crème, ca s'est améliorer. En plus, je la met sur mon tattoo.

May 02, 2018

My hands have never been softer!

I have very dry skin on my hands, between work and kids I'm constantly washing my hands. I tried a few other brands and lotions, and Aveeno won my heart.

My hands are instantly moisturized and its not greesy. The scent is soft enough I can use it all day and my kids use it too.

I'm always happy to have soft smooth skin, especially on my hands. Very worth the purchase.