Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Hand Cream Reviews

March 20, 2018

My go to lotion

I work in healthcare and my hands are always extremely dry due to sanitizer and constant hand washing. I am always looking for a hand lotion that will relieve my dry hands and I have know found it. This lotion leaves your hands soft without that greasy feeling. Love this lotion

March 20, 2018

Great for a Drug store quality

This Aveeno product is hydrating to the skin, locks in moisture and keeps hands feeling nice and fresh throughout the day. Apply multiple times a day.

March 19, 2018

I have bought this product over 4 times .

I have found this product thru my grandma, ya she's 90 and she used it. I am in my upper 40's and find it costly but effective it helps lessen the wrinkles and makes my whole face feel great.

No more dry hands!

In my profession, I wash my hands a little to much.
    Because of this, my hands are always left dry and cracked.
    I have tried many different hand creams but nothing has worked until now.
    The Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Hand Cream has brought the moisture back into my hands. I still have to continuously wash my hands on a daily basis at work but with the Aveeno Moisturizer, I am no longer worried about my hands getting extra dry or cracked. I carry one in my purse and I also leave one at work, so I always have it when I need it most.

I love this lotion

My skin gets really dry and Aveeno really helps with keeping my skin smooth and moisturized. I love that it doesn't have a strong scent. Easy to apply and keeps my skin hydrated.

March 17, 2018

Great

Omg what can I say about this hand cream? Uhh I freaking love it! I live in Canada & where I’m at it gets really freaking cold so my hands get dry as well.... so this cream is awesome!

March 10, 2018

This is the only product that works for me!!

I have tried so many different lotions until I found this line. It’s not oily and my hands are looking less aged as time goes on.
    I can’t give it 5/5 tho simply because of pricing. I find I will sale search first before restocking and that gives me time to look at other products from different companies..I would hate to wander away from my go-to just because I’m waiting for a coupon or a sale...

March 09, 2018

Aveeno

I love this product- it made my very dry chapped skin soft again!!! I will be buying this product in the future!!!
    I would recommend it to anyone who suffers from dry skin!

March 09, 2018

I would definitely but this product again!

It was amazing! I tried many lotions but this one is the best I've ever used. My hands get dry once I don't use cream on it so this is a great solution and it skeels great too!

March 08, 2018

I use this for my Eczema and it works like a charm

I use this product every single day for my eczema, usually I would be so itchy and so irritated but from using Aveeno it soothes my skin and makes it feel moisturized