Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Hand Cream Reviews

March 08, 2018

Great lotion without the greasiness

I buy the value packs at costco and it lasts me quite a long time. Its really moisturizing so you'll never feel greasy when you use it. The smell isn't strong so its great in an office environment

March 07, 2018

Great cream

I enjoy this cream for munch really dry hands especially in the winter but it doesn’t last I kept finding my self putting more maybe it’s just because of my dry hands but I usually don’t have to keep on reapplying with other creams.

March 06, 2018

This is the best to fight dry hands!

During the winter I have always had super dry skin, and so has my husband. Now obviously I'm ok with using hand cream, him not so much. The non fragrance helped him try it and he loved it for his working hands as well!

March 05, 2018

Excellent

The Aveeno Active Naturals dry skin lotion is really effective. It is fragrance free which is a benefit in a scent free office. It soaks in quickly, not greasy.

February 28, 2018

Great non-greasy hand cream

I love this hand cream! It's one of the only creams I've used that is not greasy at all and moisturizers very well. I have extremely dry hands and this does the trick. As a bonus, it doesn't have a scent and it's affordable!

February 27, 2018

Hand Cream

This is one of my favorite hand creams of all. I find that it hydrates my skin so nicely especially in the winter when my hands get very dry. I also use many other aveeno products.

February 27, 2018

Nice Cream

This is a good cream but it wouldn’t be my go to. It feels nice on my hands and leaves them feeling smooth. I just feel that it takes a bit for the stickiness to go away.

February 13, 2018

My favourite lotion

I am very picky when it comes to lotions, it is very hard to find a light enough lotion. Aveeno is one of those lotions that do not make you feel greasy and moisturizes your skin amazingly!

February 08, 2018

love it!

This product was amazing - this winter has been brutal on my hands, but no longer - they are soft and smooth! there was no greasy feeling after I used it either, which was great!

January 02, 2018

bon pour les mains

Je suis cuisiniere et je me lave les mais tres fréquament. Le savon que nous utilisons me laisse souvent les mains sec, mais j'utilise cette creme et ca fonctionne a merveille. Je retrouve mes mains douce apres l'application.