Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Hand Cream Reviews

November 08, 2017

Great product

I would love to buy this product again and again and again. Aveeno hand cream keeps my hands moisture all the times. In love with thi product. Hahahaha

November 07, 2017

Aveeno active naturals daily moisturizing hand cream

Aveeno always moisturizes and soothes my dry skin. Its unscented and its non greasy. Its more expensive than other brands and I have tried better but its still a good brand.

October 27, 2017

Love this in winter

This hand cream is the best for my dry hands and legs. It doesn’t leave a greasy feel unlike some creams . And last all day, I do reapply to my hands throughout the day since I wash my hands very frequently.

October 24, 2017

Dry Hands Saver!

I am writing this review about AVEENO (active naturals) daily moisturizing lotion. I work in a Doctors office, so after always washing my hands, and using hand sanitizer, my hands get very dry, red or cracked. This product is Amazing and works wonders on my hands. The best part, is that it truly moisturizes for 24 hours, and it is fragrance-free! I always keep a big pump bottle at my desk, and all the girls use it and love it as well. I highly recommend this product.

October 03, 2017

good for sensitive or dry skin

I definitely recommend this for dry or sensitive skin. I also used it when I got my tattoo to help it heal properly. it is definitely a gentle and effective lotion. highly recommend it :)

September 26, 2017

Purchased a number of times

I have been buying this product for awhile now and I personally love it and would deffinatly recommend it if you have super dry and sensitive skin it has helped with my dry skin and it's easy going especially if you have really sensitive skin

September 07, 2017

Best for winter skin

We have a bottle of this in our living room at all times!! It is incredible with the dry skin we get during our cold / dry northern Canadian winters! !

September 02, 2017

I will definitely buy again! Love it.

I love Aveno products. For myself I use it all the time to help my hands feel smooth and it soothes it after a hard days work in the construction industry. Also my wife and son have eczema so they use the Aveno eczema care all the time. Seems to calm down the itch.

June 04, 2017

I bought a travel size of this lotion a couple months ago because I constantly have my hands in water all day long washing clients hair. My hands are super dry, cracked and sometimes very painful. When I apply Aveeno moisturizing lotion on my hands I get immediate relief and my hands are very soft. The colloidal oatmeal that added too this lotion is very soothing and helps heal your dry hands very well. It does provide long last moisturizer and I notice that this formula is not greasy at all. Also it doesn't hav a scent which is alright. I wouldn't mind something floral added but if it works without the added frangranes I'll use this regardless.

I bought this for 2.99$ a travel sized bottle at ShoppersDrug mart