Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Care Moisturizing Cream Reviews

June 17, 2020

Amazing!

I really love this stuff. I have some fairly bad eczema on my face and hands and this helps take a lot of the red and dryness away. It is so soothing and feels so good. I find the longer I use it the less red and visible it is. It definitely has helped me gain some of my confidence back and feel better about my appearance. I will continue to use this product, and for anyone struggling with eczema I do recommend trying this product. I definitely have not been disappointed with it.

April 29, 2020

I would buy this product again and again forever!!

I've been suffering with skin problems since years ago. Last year I saw a friend that used this amazing product and it helped her. So I decided to give it a try and my only regret was not to buy this before. The Avenno cream really improved my hand skin, now is not more dry and itch. I really enjoyed it. ❤🙏👏

February 26, 2020

Great For Eczema Skin.

This product work very well for people that have Eczema. It takes away the itch and burn and helps sooth your skin as well as keeps it moisturized. I always use Aveeno products and definitely recommend this one.

December 12, 2019

Eczema

Mes enfants ont de l'eczéma. Cette crème les aide beaucoup à avoir un peau douce. Seulement quelques applications et les boutons disparaissent. Je la recommande pour ceux qui font de l'eczéma.

August 27, 2019

Best !

My daughter has really bad eczema during the summer and winter months ! This cream does wonders for her body ! It helps moisturize and keeps her from itching all day ! This works better then any other cream drs have given me. Hands down a life saver for her !

August 13, 2019

Works wonders

Have been using this product for 5 years now. It is my go to product whenever I am having an eczema flare up or during the dry winter season. A little greasy for day time use.

April 30, 2019

eczema healer

Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Care Moisturizing Cream is an amazing cream for eczema. I tried after my pediatrician recommended it for my kids, since then I always use it to heal the redness and itchy and prevent it happened again. I use it after the bath to my kids. highly recommended

April 12, 2019

a must have!!

I first got this product as a sample from my doctor for my son who has a mild case of eczema this cream cleared up his skin overnight in the morning there was no sign at all..
    I'm one happy momma here..
    highly recommended

March 19, 2019

LOVE

Simple and amazing! My daughter and I both suffer from what we call winter hands. This is the ONLY lotion that we have found to heal dry chapped skin and occasional eczema. Within just a couple of days skin feel nurtured

September 17, 2018

Im in love with my skin

My son is a pharmacist so brought home some samples of Aveeno in small tubes. I now am a believer! The cream is rich, soaks in FAST and smells lovely. I have seen so. many Jennifer ads for this stuff but never tried it. I will be purchasing some for each bathroom, my camper, my purse. I can't believe how quickly it soaks in with no greasy residue.