Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Care Moisturizing Cream Reviews

September 17, 2018

Im in love with my skin

My son is a pharmacist so brought home some samples of Aveeno in small tubes. I now am a believer! The cream is rich, soaks in FAST and smells lovely. I have seen so. many Jennifer ads for this stuff but never tried it. I will be purchasing some for each bathroom, my camper, my purse. I can't believe how quickly it soaks in with no greasy residue.

April 09, 2018

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!

I tried a sample of this from my dermatologist and I have to say I wasn't disappointed. It helped relieve my eczema and moisturized the area all around the affected area as well! I went out and bought more for the rest of my family as well.

April 05, 2018

I would buy this again and again

I have suffered from eczema my whole life and have never been able to find a cream that was effective. When eczema developed on my hands I was desperate to find something that worked. I am super picky about hand cream I hate when it feels oily and I had tried everything it seemed . When I tried the aveeno eczema care cream it worked after just a few applications and it is my go to and I recommend it to anyone who suffers from eczema.

March 23, 2018

My daughter and I both love it!

I have had eczema on my hands for years. I use a topical steroid cream when it gets out of control, which I really hate using as it eventually thins the skin. I love Aveeno Eczema Care Moisturizing Cream because it really helps keep the eczema at bay so I don't have to regularly use the steroid cream. It's the only drugstore cream that seems to work for my skin!

March 09, 2018

11/10 would recommend!

I was initially intimidated by this product because of the rather high price tag attached to it, compared to other eczema care brands. However, it did not disappoint at all!

The rich creaminess kept my hands and skin moisturized and feeling soft and tender for much longer than any other product! It did not cause any itchiness or rashes like a few other brands that I had tried recently. I am glad I've discovered Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Care Moisturizing Cream because my skin has never been so relieved and refreshing than ever before!

January 03, 2018

FINALLY!!!

I have the worst eczema on my face and it is absolutely horrible on my eyelids. I have been to many beauty consultants and tried multiple creams for my eyelids but it never helps and it always ends up burning when I put it on.
    This year has been incredibly bad on my face. I have eczema on my cheeks, jawline and eyelids and it hurts and it so itchy.

I am happy to report that after first try, my eyelids finally had some relief. I am on day 2, it is not completely gone, but so close. In all honesty as long as it is no longer hurting or itching I am happy but it is almost gone so quick. I am more than impressed.

I wish I would have taken a before picture to add to this but I honestly assumed that it would not be as amazing as it is.

So moisturizing!

I absolutely love this lotion. I originally received a bottle of this as a gift, and have now purchased it several times since. I tend to suffer from dry patches of skin in the winter, which are unsightly and itchy! I had tried several lotions, but this is the one that did the trick. I like that this lotion really sinks in and doesn’t leave a greasy residue. It doesn’t have any scent, which is really nice. I would (and have already) recommend this product to anyone suffering from dry skin. It’s great!

I swear by Aveeno’s Active Natural Ezcema Care lotion

For my whole life I’ve had ezcema. I’ve even had extreme cases where I’d have to rely on heavily medicated topical creams! This location has definitely calmed down my ezcema and has minimized flare ups. There’s no other lotion I would use other than this one!!!

Love this product

My hands have always been dry from either the weather or just from washing too much. I’ve tried many products but this one in particular works the best.

Life saver

I have extremely dry hands and I wash them a lot throughout the day thanks to my job. They were always sore and red until I found this product. Also had some eczema on my foot that I was struggling to get rid of, this did the trick. Saves having to get a prescription with steroids in it. Also not sticky like other mousturizers.