Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Skincare Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Ranked #502 out of 1551 in Body Lotions & Creams

April 04, 2017

I suffer from eczema and this product gives me relief without having to use prescription cortisone creams. It works quickly and leaves no greasy film on your skin. Also like the fact that's it's unscented

March 02, 2017

I was diagnosed with dishydroctic eczema a year ago when this horrible itchy rash appeared on both hands.
    I purchased the Aveeno Naturals Eczema Cream for in between applications of my prescription that I can only use twice daily.
    It has truly help. I had anotjer outbreak recently after a three day hospital stay.
    The Aveeno cream has provided cooling relief as well as the relief of extreme itchiness.
    I would highly recommend this product.

December 26, 2016

I tried other non prescription creams that are either too greasy or changes the color of the area. This cream is very moisturizing and helps to even out the skin.

August 13, 2016

I use this cream on my 10 year d son, it soothes his eczema and prevents it from acting up again. It stops the itching for him as well. The smell could be better but it's natural so not too bad.

February 08, 2016

Although I found this cream to be a little expensive it was effective, after 2 days my eczema cleared up. The cream is very moisturizing without leaving a greasy feeling. Other creams tended to make the eczema worse whereas this one eliminated the redness as well as the itchiness.

January 30, 2016

this is the only moisturizer I can use on my sensitive skin. It's a godsend! Thank you Aveeno.

January 21, 2016

One of the best creams I have used for dry skin. It didn't completely finish my sons eczema but really helped with his overly dry skin.

January 08, 2016

I found this product calmed eczema, but did nothing to get rid of it. It is so difficult to find a product that is truly effective against eczema. I will keep looking.

January 08, 2016

Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Skincare Moisturizing Cream;

great cream to use in between your normal ezczema treatment creams
    '
    with severe exczema , I find I don't want to use my steroid cream from dermatologist :( at all times
    for obviousc reasons the steriods within

so when exczema is milder, I use Aveeno it sooths, and assists in between dermatologist steroid cream

January 05, 2016

this did not work for a family member.. it seemed to at first taking the redness away .. but overall nope does not keep it away... not for me

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

Caitlinh added a new review for
    Koolaid Jammers