Aveeno Active Naturals Intense Relief Treatment Reviews
Ranked #53 in Lip Balm

INDICATIONS: Aveeno Active Naturals Intense Relief Repair Cream Helps repair irritated, dry skin. With soothing oat essence and ceramides. This rich body cream provides intense moisturization to soothe irritated, dry skin on contact.

August 11, 2017

will be buying again

It has been the most effective for my very dry skin, and I don't itch as much anymore, plus it feels gfreat going on and is not greasy at all. Love the smell

July 03, 2017

J'adore cette crème!

J'ai adoré cette crème, depuis que je l'utilise ma peau est plus lisse et elle est faite a base d'acide salicylique, alors Bye! Bye! Les petits boutons.

June 29, 2017

Favourite body lotion

I have dry skin and this is hands down my favourite body lotion. It's so moisturising without being oily. It lasts the whole day. Just love it! I buy it all the time.

June 23, 2017

Amazing for Fibro itch

I have Fibromyalgia and some day the itchy skinnform it is unbearable. I tried the Aveeno Active Naturals intemce releif treatment and was amzed ay howmfast it helped with the fibro itch. I will be recomending this to everyone I know.

June 21, 2017

Will definitely buy again

Love this! Provides amazing treatment and relief from eczema flareups. Moisturizes dry skin very well. Do not need to continuously reapply the moisturizer

June 10, 2017

I use Aveeno relief cream for my sons eczema. His skin is so rough and itchy. These creams give him relief almost immediately. We've been using it for years.

May 23, 2017

Having really sensitive skin is probably the worst thing you can imagine. But having Aveena Relief Treatment made it feel as though I didn't even have sensitive skin! My skin went from constantly itchy and dry to totally moisturized and relieved. No itch ! Totally amazing product, I highly recommend.

May 16, 2017

This product is amazing! It works very well on my sensitive skin. I appreciate that it has no scent either, and does not take a long time to sink into the skin.

May 05, 2017

I use this lotion for my very dry skin, especially during winter. It works pretty good, although I need to put it very often on my skin. But overall the lotion is very creamy.

April 14, 2017

I totally recommend this product to anyone that has dry sensitive skin. It's worth every penny. Plus it's fragrance free which is a bonus. I have always loved this product.