Aveeno Active Naturals Intense Relief Treatment Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 919 in Lip Balm

INDICATIONS: Aveeno Active Naturals Intense Relief Repair Cream Helps repair irritated, dry skin. With soothing oat essence and ceramides. This rich body cream provides intense moisturization to soothe irritated, dry skin on contact.

May 16, 2017

This product is amazing! It works very well on my sensitive skin. I appreciate that it has no scent either, and does not take a long time to sink into the skin.

May 05, 2017

I use this lotion for my very dry skin, especially during winter. It works pretty good, although I need to put it very often on my skin. But overall the lotion is very creamy.

April 14, 2017

I totally recommend this product to anyone that has dry sensitive skin. It's worth every penny. Plus it's fragrance free which is a bonus. I have always loved this product.

March 08, 2017

I find aveeno products a little bit overpriced, but i do feel lots of pain and this stuff really helped calm the pain! So happy i found it. super comfortable and not greasy.

February 28, 2017

Je n'ai pas apprécié ce produit. Il est gras et ne ait pas le travaille désirer. Son parfum laisse à désirer et son prix est exagéré! Finalment je n'ai rien de bon à dire à part que d'habitude j'adore cette marque et que pour la première fois jai vraiment été déçu!

February 28, 2017

my skin drys in the winter and it gets very itchy and sometimes painful, I have found that this really makes the difference, my skin has remained healthy this winter and considering we do have hard water that is really surprising.

February 25, 2017

I usually go for lotions or hand creams that are an intense treatment. I love this lotion! Gets to work right away, soaks into the skin and provides almost instant relief. Love that it isn't greasy or sticky and soothes dry skin. Great product!

February 25, 2017

Leaves my skin feeling refreshed, less dry, product does not leave sticky residue, great value for price. I definitely recommend, it's wonderful and so very soothing to the touch.

February 17, 2017

This stuff is awesome! I get such dry skin that it actually splits and hurts. Right after the first use I could feel my skin soften and it felt hydrated. It also lasts a long time, I don't have to keep reapplying it. I also like the fact that it isn't heavy on the scent and doesn't burn like other lotions do on really dry skin.

January 17, 2017

I suffer from exteremely dry hands and elbows in the winter I need to was them frequently and this drys them out!1 I find that using Aveeno helps keep them moisturized and soft!!

alex099 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Else Addicted to Zulily?

Elf Cosmetics