Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Calming Body Wash Reviews

Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, Aveeno combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits, we call them Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible results. Aveeno Calming Body Wash is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses, and is shown to help calm and relax you while you shower. This lightly fragranced body wash moisturizes your skin and is enriched with lavender, chamomile & ylang-ylang, natural ingredients known for their calming benefits. Your skin is left feeling soft and moisturized long after you shower, while you feel more calm and relaxed.

3.2/5

May 15, 2017

Have used lots of Aveeno products and they continue to be my go to price for my skin every time. Have tried lots of others and go back to Aveeno. Lots of products say they will do certain things but don't and I have spent lots of money and wasted time trying out some of the higher end brands with less results than with Aveeno products. I had used the skin lotion for the last 10 years or so and my dermatologist had recommended the calming body wash for some problem areas on my body that were just not responding well to other soaps that were on the market. Since I started using the body wash in this area, i have had no further problems. Sometimes the most expensive item on the shelf is not necessarily the best. Aveeno is up there in price among the top sellers but at least it works.

May 14, 2017

Feels and smells great and doesn't irritate skin. Expensive but worth it especially if you have sensitive skin or skin that is easily irritated. Try it out!

May 13, 2017

Depuis que j'utilise ce gel nettoyant, je n'ai plus de poussé d'eczéma. Ma peau est douce et hydratée et les rougeurs s'estompent très rapidement.

May 12, 2017

This is a really really good product and I would definitely buy this again. It is so soothing and leaves my skin soft, smooth and moisturized!!!!!!!!!!!

May 12, 2017

I have very sensitive skin so i gave this product a try and it was amazing it didnt not cause me to break out in any rashes or dry out my skin which was what i love

May 11, 2017

I absolutely love the smell, feel and overall design. It leaves my body feeling so fresh, and it really does cause a calming effect. I will be using this

May 11, 2017

Aveeno Calming body wash has a light and pleasant fragrance combination making it enjoyable for both men and women. My husband and I both like it. My skin feels soft and not irritated after showering. You can always find it at an affordable price.

May 03, 2017

What can i say? Who doesnt love Aveeno?? This product definitely lives up to my aveeno standards and didnt dissapoint! This body wash feels smooth on my skin and i have sensitive skin and havent had an issue with this. Will keep buying!

April 21, 2017

Absolutely love,this product is recommended I have very dry delicate skin in the winter it reacts to everything, I love this wash it has done wonders to my skin I dont react to,it it keeps my body very,moisturized even delicate enough for my 4 months old when his skin starts to act up great for a bed time routine its very calming lavender isn't over powering like most products puts me in a very relaxing state before bed

April 19, 2017

I really like aveeno products as they are natural and treat your skink very gently .
    I tried avennu calming body wash and now its my favourite product to relax in bath i love it.