Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer

Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #901 out of 1262 in Facial Lotions & Creams

August 09, 2016

I'm using the Aveeno Active Natural Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15. I use this after I use the Aveeno cleanser in the morning. It doesn't have a really strong sent which I like. I like that its oil-free, hypoallergenic which is good for my oily sensitive skin. It also helps to even out my skin tone. Once again the only negative with this product is the price. Therefore I'll buy it on sale or clearance.

May 15, 2016

I have really oily skin so I need to be careful with moisturizers but I really like this one. It's soothing and doesn't cause break outs. It also has SPF which is really nice.

May 15, 2016

I love this Aveeno moisturizer. It is so soothing, mild and great for sensitive skin. This makes my face feel so soft and yes, radiant. I put this on and feel like it gives me a brightening complexion so I will sometimes go bare faced with very minimal makeup (mascara, eyebrow pencil and lip gloss) and it lets my real skin shine through. Again, my only complaint with Aveeno is the price. I wait for sales because I just don't feel the price is worth it.

August 22, 2012

I've tried a lot of moisturizers throughout my life this far, and until now, I've found very few that I actually work for me. I received this Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer in one of my Glossybox's and decided to give it a shot!

The first thing I really liked was that it has an SPF 15. If you're like me, I'm seriously terrible at remembering to apply sunscreen, especially to my face. So, it's extremely handy and important that I have a bit of SPF in my moisturizer.

The consistency of the moisturizer is extremely thick, which I actually like a lot. When I apply it to my face, my skin just seems to soak it up with ease and it doesn't feel greasy or look overly shiny. I also like that the moisture lasts all day. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin either!

Overall, I'm really glad I got the opportunity to try this product. I don't think I would have ever even thought of trying it otherwise. I really like this moisturizer, and it has officially become my go-to moisturizer!

BJAdams added a new review for