Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #484 out of 658 in Body Wash

May 11, 2017

This is the body wash that I'll use on my most sensitive regions of my body. I've been using this for a couple years now and will keep buying it for many more.
    It has no perfumes, soap or weird additives so it's gentle enough to put on "unmentionable" places. While it doesn't have perfume, it does somehow remove whatever is being washed off to leave a natural, freshly cleaned body scent.
    It leaves the area smooth, moisturized and with a clean feeling all day long. Best of all: it rinses off very easy. This is a few extra bucks than regular body washes, but totally worth it to get your whole body cleaned without irritants. I usually buy mine at Sobeys in the pharmacy section, but it's just about anywhere you'll find body wash.

May 03, 2017

This is the solutions to everyone with dry skin problems! It's gentle on the skin, and is perfect for people with sensitive skin as, well! It provides a great lather and foams up extremely well! A little bit definitely goes a long way and it is extremely affordable and easy to find at any Drugstore! I definitely recommend this product!

April 06, 2017

The go-to body wash for every family member in our house. Hydrates my dry skin, and I like that it is fragrance-free and doesn't compete with my perfume. Calms my son's eczema prone skin too.

October 14, 2016

I suffer from eczema I have really sensitive skin. It's a bit priceier than other body washes, but I find it works the best for skin types like mine. It helps keep my skin moisturized during our harsh winters. I highly recommend Aveeno products to those with sensitive skin.

August 18, 2016

I used to always have problems with eczema and itchy skin until i tried this product ! It's great for sensitive skin I have never used a different product since finding thia one I am in love

July 23, 2016

This seems to be the only body wash I have found so far that doesn't overly dry out my skin. The smell is neutral enough. I also use it as hand soap!

June 24, 2016

I used a coupon to purchase this so I got it for fairly cheap. It is an amazing body wash. My skin feels so smooth and my eczema that I did have is gone. I even use it on my son's! I would highly recommend it

May 15, 2016

I love this body wash and have been using it over my usual body wash for several months now. I wait until it goes on sale for $9.99 (or sometimes less) and stock up. It makes my skin very soft without any residue feeling and it's even great to shave with. My only complaint with this product and all Aveeno products is the seemingly sudden increase in price with the launch of their new products. I do not consider Aveeno a high end product. It's a drugstore item and it really should have a drugstore price. In any case, this is now my go to body wash.

February 14, 2016

This product is super smooth and feels really nice on your body. It is really effective for shaving as it soften the hairs and leaves a soft feeling over your skin!

January 24, 2016

This is a great body wash. It has a light scent, and is great for dry sensitive skin.

Hunty added a new review for

inspire2be added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

Hunty added a new review for
    The Lion King

nicolthepickle added a new review for
    IÖGO Probio Yogurt