Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion is a skin protector for relief of itchy, extra-dry skin and moisturizes for 24 hours. This lotion combines cooling Menthol with natural colloidal oatmeal. Its non-greasy and fast absorbing formula makes it easy for daily use for the hands and body. Visit aveeno.com for more information.

October 12, 2017

One of the best moisturizing lotion

The moment I dry myself after a bath I can immediately feel my skin drying out and becoming dry and tight.
    To releive myself from all that dryness Aveeno comes handy.
    Aveeno Active Naturals skin releif moisturizing lotion has been great and it gets rid of any dryness and itchyness.
    The lotion claims to have colloidal oatmeal which is great as oatmeal is generally good for the skin.
    The lotion is odorless but you can definitely smell the menthol in it.
    Coming to the cooling menthol, though it makes you feel fresh in a way I personally feel it to be a bit over powering. The menthol effect lasts for a while even after the cooling effect subsides. It could have been a bit more subtle for my taste.
    Overall the lotion does its job and keeps me with a happy soft skin.

September 27, 2017

Soft and Light

This Lotion is great and does not cause skin reactions. My skin is so soft right away, but is not heavy on my skin. I have the chamomile lotion and I love it to put on at bed.

July 25, 2017

I recommend this product and buy it again and again

I have dry, itchy skin so I have been looking for a product that will help me solve this problem. I saw this product in store and bought one to try. I was happy with the results that I bought more when I saw it on sale.

June 22, 2017

If you have dry skin, try this!

As a person who suffers from hives when I get hot or stressed out I have found this product has been of great relief to me. I slather this lotion on after I shower and it not only moisturizes my skin but calms the hives down. I also put it on my skin when I have a flare up. I have a bottle of it at home and at work. Would highly recommend it!

June 21, 2017

You can feel the moisture

When you use aveeno active naturals skin relief moisturizing lotion you can feel the barrier it leaves on your skin. This protects it from the harsh winter weather, while continuing to provide moisture. If it wasn't for that protection my hands would never make it through our tough Canadian winters.

April 10, 2017

My skin tends to run dry. I have an unfortunate all over body itch with no rash or anything. One theory is that it's some sort of allergen, though you'd think that would involve the skin having a rash or something visible. The other theory, and the most probable one is that it is caused by one of my medications. I have confirmed that one of them can cause the itching. However, it has a huge positive impact on my Wellness so much so that I will endure the itch. There you have it, my itching story. And in case anyone thinks, oh no, it's her liver, I have been to a liver specialist to just to err on the side of caution.

Aveeno enter stage left. I should mention that the itch is enough of a problem that I carry a backscratcher in my purse, the kind with the handle you can extend or shorten. Anyway, I digress. I automatically put this soothing Aveeno lotion on my hands. It is a must on my back. I wouldn't say that Aveeno necessarily prevents an itch but if there's a "hot spot" that is red and stinging from scratching this lotion is so soothing. The cool menthol feels good on the itchy area and I'm certain the oatmeal goes to work as well. From my understanding, menthol can help because it distracts the nerves from the itch sensation.

This product has become a staple in my skin care routine so I always make sure I don't run out of it. My husband recently tried it and really likes it so I'm sure I will be buying it a little more frequently now.

It does not smell like flowers or fruit and the menthol might be a strong smell for some. But the menthol smell weakens after a bit, at least in my experience. At this point I just care that it works, though I do like my pretty smelling lotions and bodywashes, etc like a lot of ladies do. If you have a skin condition causing your itch this may not be intense enough but unless doctor or pharmacist says otherwise, no harm I trying if you wish.

February 10, 2017

Aveeno skin relief lotion is brilliant if you suffer from any skin complaints or your skin has dryed out because of the cold. I suffer from red flaky hands that itch due to a previous chemical burn, if I use this just twice a day my hands feel refreshed, soft and are no longer red or flaky. My daughter also licks around her mouth and it is sore over winter, apply just a dab overnight and in the morning the soreness has disappeared. The lotion comes in a small handbag size or bigger pump bottles and smells gorgeous,I bought the shea butter lotion and could smell it as I moved my hands through the day. The only down fall is the price, it's quite steep but worth it for the relief.

August 11, 2016

I have had dry, cracking skin for years and never found relief until I found this product. It's not greasy feeling and absorbs quickly into your skin leaving your skin feeling soft and moisturized. Also leaves a light scent on your skin.

August 04, 2016

This product is awesome. My skin get very itchy and dry when weather changes and no other cream can soothe my skin right away except this lotion. I love that it has the cooling effect that calms my skin and it leaves it moisturized.

March 21, 2016

as always I love this aveeno product. absorbs right away, doesn't smell and is not sticky. perfect for my dry, itchy skin that soaks this right up and feels nourished immediately after using