Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath Reviews
#11 in Bath & Body

This rich lathering cleanser contains lavender and vanilla — natural ingredients known for their calming and relaxing properties. Combined with natural oatmeal, known for its skin soothing benefits, this bath helps retain moisture and gently soothes baby's delicate skin, leaving skin feeling clean, soft and healthy. Its even gentle enough for babies with sensitive skin. When combined with a warm bath, this product is clinically shown to calm and comfort fussy babies, helping to improve their well-being so they can sleep more restfully.

December 24, 2018

Love the scent, it's so calming.

I love this Aveeno Baby Calming Body Wash for babies. It's so soothing not only for my baby but for me as well. I enjoy watching my 4mth old relax as I apply this product on him during bath time. The aroma from this body wash is divine. My baby feels so clean and calm before bedtime. I enjoy smelling him as we cuddle and drift off to sleep. I would highly recommend this to everyone. Aveeno truly makes great products, love their baby product line.

December 10, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Amazing for itch relief

I use this for my daughter who is very sensitive to other products. Whenever she is itchy or has irritated skin, and even for just a nice relaxing calming bath for myself.

October 23, 2018

Great for your littles sensitive skin!

I have used this baby wash for my daughter since she was born! We love it! She has extremely sensitive skin and this is gentle on her skin as well as moisturizing! It doesn’t dry out her skin, which other products we have used has! Very effective and sensibly priced!

September 14, 2018

Amazing product for my babies

Aveeno is really good brand for babies.This is the only brand we’d ever use. My baby loves this wash. It keeps her skin super soft and smells so good after baths.It’s not drying baby or kids skin. Less use of it make a lot of foam. I really like it for my kids And baby to protect Andkeep their skin moisturize.

June 18, 2018

Amazing product!

This product works wonders. When my baby was born, he was very colicky and he also has really bad eczema so his doctor recommended Aveeno. When I bathe him with his shower gel, he is calm and it keeps his skin feeling as soft as a baby's butt! lol

May 31, 2018

Great

This product works well for dry skin, especially during Eczema flare ups. My 21 month seems to be going through a rough patch currently with the worse flare up I have ever seen. We religiously apply the medicated steroid cream her Pediatrician prescribed which has done wonders but this bath treatment and the Aveeno baby eczema lotion helps keep it under control. I use 2 sometimes 3 packs per bath and put a dollop of the oatmeal clump, sort of like a mask all over her affected area. Helps with her itchiness. I don't bath her often as not to overly dry her skin. But noted the days I do bath her with this treatment she sleeps better and scratches less. Highly recommend.

April 23, 2018
    New Jersey, United States

Love this product!

This calming bath wash is great for nighttime bath! It smells wonderful and lathers up well to clean my baby. It doesn’t seem to bother him if he rubs his eye or a but splashes up. We also have the body lotion that we use after the bath and the scent stays on for at least a day.

April 12, 2018

Amazing!

Love the smell of this baby wash. So happy to have a safe and lightly scented product to use on my baby’s sensitive skin. Lathers up nicely as well so baby can enjoy bubbles. Keeps my baby’s skin so soft.

March 16, 2018

My go to

I use this for my daughter daily. Never leaves her dry & smells wonderful.
    Convient size for little ones & priced well. Will definitely purchase more of.

February 08, 2018

Excellent produit

Mon fils a fait une crise d'excema et ce produit l'a fortement aidé !
    Un sachet dans le bain et l'irritation diminue déjà !
    Je le recommande fortement pour vos enfants et pour vous -memes !