Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath Reviews
#10 in Bath & Body

This rich lathering cleanser contains lavender and vanilla — natural ingredients known for their calming and relaxing properties. Combined with natural oatmeal, known for its skin soothing benefits, this bath helps retain moisture and gently soothes baby's delicate skin, leaving skin feeling clean, soft and healthy. Its even gentle enough for babies with sensitive skin. When combined with a warm bath, this product is clinically shown to calm and comfort fussy babies, helping to improve their well-being so they can sleep more restfully.

May 06, 2017

I used to use this on my son when he was a baby every bath night before bed. He skin was always so soft and the lavender was very soothing and smelled fantastic. It was part of our routine :)

1.5/5

May 06, 2017

Would not recommend this product has as many chemicals as the regular stuff, it does include essential oils but I would not recommend using any oils on any child under 3 months of age which I feel should be stated on the bottle. To me it says it is natural but it is really not.

May 04, 2017

Tres bon produits jadore je recommande au maman pour vos enfants bon pour la peau et réconfortant poir bebe doux et calmant a essayer meme pour vous mesdames

May 01, 2017

I've been using this product for my daughter for the last few months at bath time. It smells great, and it seems to help keep her skin soft. We use it with the calming lotion and give a massage before bed time and she falls asleep within minutes. We love it

March 13, 2017

This is best products ever my daughter skin rashes gone to this products she have sensitive skin i tried so many products for her only this baby bath of aveeno s is perfect for her

December 12, 2016

Je suis une fan de se produit ! Tellement doux et calin pour le bébé avant d' aller faire un gros dodo ! La peau du bébé étant fragile ce produit est parfait ! Je le conseil a tout les mamans ! Merveilleux

October 21, 2016

My mom brought me like 5 of them before my first child was born. Now I keep using for all of my children.
    It relax them, usually they fall sleep very fast after the night bath.

September 20, 2016

I use this product for myself . I love it!!!! It not only leaves my skin feeling soft and healthy but no residue feeling left behind . I am always in need of something to help with calming and even though it says BABY it works wonderful for me. I love the relaxing mild scent I'm left with after an evening bath . I've tried other products but the aveeno is top notch to me and when I decided to try this for myself for evenings I am hooked. I know it's not my imagination it helps me feel calm and relaxed . It is my go to night time bath product !
    ( the nights I get a chance to relax in the tub this product is with me)

September 19, 2016

I have alwasy used this on my sons sensitive skin it is amazing. I will continue to buy it in the future as well. The best baby bath out there in my opinion.

September 19, 2016

We started using aveeno because our 3 girls had reactions to other products on the market. It's great to be able to bath all 3 now and no one has a reaction to the was we are using. This needs to be a gift to all new mom's.