Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath Reviews
#14 in Bath & Body

This rich lathering cleanser contains lavender and vanilla — natural ingredients known for their calming and relaxing properties. Combined with natural oatmeal, known for its skin soothing benefits, this bath helps retain moisture and gently soothes baby's delicate skin, leaving skin feeling clean, soft and healthy. Its even gentle enough for babies with sensitive skin. When combined with a warm bath, this product is clinically shown to calm and comfort fussy babies, helping to improve their well-being so they can sleep more restfully.

August 15, 2016

Smells wonderful. Very gentle on my baby's skin. Provides a relaxing bath experience and leaves baby with a soft clean scent afterwards. Just love anything Aveeno for my daughter.

March 21, 2016

I tried several cleaners baby and I have a preference for Aveeno. It is both gentle on the eyes and skin and lightly scented. I love the smell of my baby after the bath. Very good product.

March 09, 2016

We have been using the aveeno baby calming comfort bath for our daughters baths since day 1. It has a calming scent and is gentle on her sensitive skin.

February 08, 2016

I switched from Johnson's bedtime baby shampoo and body wash to Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort bath, and I am very satisfied. It has a soothing scent that calms my baby right before bed.

May 27, 2015

I love the smell! My baby is content when we use this product. It makes bath time relaxing before bed. It washes well and easy for sensitive skin

May 26, 2015

Used this for our daughter's dry skin. Helps alot with her itching. Disolves fast in the water!

March 17, 2015

Amazing product that is super gentle with babys skin, smells great and doesnt irritate newborn's skin.

March 17, 2015

Body wash smells lovely and lathers nicely. Thick consistancy makes bathtime easy and enjoyable. Sensitive and non irritating.

August 05, 2014

I like this product for my children. It's soft on thier skin, does not irritate and smells good, not too strong

July 01, 2014

Though it is a little more expensive than other popular baby wash lotions, I do recommend this product. The lavender & vanilla fragrance smells good and not too much. It does seem to calm baby before bedtime and mommy loves it ;) I have never experienced any problem with this product on my baby's VERY sensitive skin. Mommy and baby approved :)