Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath Reviews
#15 in Bath & Body

This rich lathering cleanser contains lavender and vanilla — natural ingredients known for their calming and relaxing properties. Combined with natural oatmeal, known for its skin soothing benefits, this bath helps retain moisture and gently soothes baby's delicate skin, leaving skin feeling clean, soft and healthy. Its even gentle enough for babies with sensitive skin. When combined with a warm bath, this product is clinically shown to calm and comfort fussy babies, helping to improve their well-being so they can sleep more restfully.

April 10, 2021

Still use it

My kids use it almost 6 years ! It’s safe for kids. It keeps my kid’s skin moisturizing and clean after take shower. My kids also use it washing their hair instead shampoo. Lol !

April 08, 2021

I wouldn’t buy this again

Doesn’t work for my baby. Made his hat too oily. But its fragrance free which is a good point on it. I would’ve buy it again just because it hasn’t worked for my son.

March 18, 2021
    Essex, United Kingdom

Good products

My little son has a very sensitive skin. I tried so many brand to calm down his skin and avoid rashes and spots. This body wash helped him a lot. Made his skin so smooth and disappeared the rashes from his body.

February 23, 2021
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Smells Devine

I purchased this for my little one to try. The smell is very nice almost like an oaty smell. I only used a small amount to make some nice bubbles in the bath. It washed on her skin very nice and left a beautiful soft smell.on her skin. I was very pleased with the product and would recommend it to all parents.

November 16, 2020

Life saver

My Bagby is having heat rash since birth that dissapear and reapprear by time. My doctor's advise me to use aveeno ezcema cream for that, which does help to some extend but still I was worried because some of the heat rash was still there on back of his trunk and then I think of giving it a try. It worked wonder for me and my Bagby. I was regretting not trying it before. The heat rash just vanish and now my son is relaxed. Now The body wash and cream isb included in my everyday bedtime routine. Thanks to aveeno.

November 02, 2020

Great for sensitive skin

This is such. Alife saving product for me and my kids, we have very sensitive skin and aveeno baby is great for cleansing the skin without any irritations

October 29, 2020

Best for sensative skin babies

My 2 month old has super sensative skin. This has been the best suited product for him. It is super gentle on him and he loves it. Bath time has definitely become easier.
    I recommend this to all mommies

October 01, 2020

Good one

I started using this lotion for my baby .it has a very good gentle smell which we all loves.it does helps my little one to sleep at night. Really a good product

September 10, 2020

Baby is happy

After receiving this as a baby gift, I went out and purchased more. My little one had issues with eczema when she was little and I found this product help to soothe her. You can't go wrong with Aveeno products!

August 25, 2020

Perfect

My baby was born in 2017 I received aveeno bath as a gift so since then I am using this and I would never replace it by any another brand .genuenly very nice smooth no more tears and very nice fragrance every my baby loved this