Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion Lavender and Vanilla Reviews
#12 in Lotions

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort lotion contains lavender and vanilla - natural ingredients with calming and relaxing properties. Combined with natural colloidal oatmeal, known for its ability to retain moisture and soothe skin, this non-greasy formula helps heal and protect baby's dry, delicate skin, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy. This fast-absorbing formula contains no drying alcohols and won't clog pores. And it's hypoallergenic, so it's even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin. Clinical studies show that massage calms and relaxes babies to improve overall well-being. Gentle massage with Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion helps calm and comfort your baby before bedtime, naptime, or anytime baby's a bit fussy.

September 28, 2017

Staple in my house

Bought Aveeno baby originally because my baby had eczema so we had to switch from our other brand. With regular use I have yet to see an outbreak.the scent isnt strong but very nice. Very soothing and thick lotion.

August 13, 2017

So calming

I'm an adult and I use this for myself! It's my bedtime cream, the smell is so relaxing and it's very moisturizing. The other product that I use that is close is the Aveeno Stress Relief moisturizer but it doesn't have the vanilla. Both are good, but this one truly helps me sleep like a baby.

1.8/5

August 12, 2017

wouldnt use again

I really loved the idea of something more natural for my kids because i heard a lot of bad things about some other very well known brand baby products so i tried this lavander lotion, the first time i used it i assumed i hated the smell because i was still having pregnancy hormones and was sensitive, but when other people mentioned it aswell i stopped using it.. im not 100% sure if it was the oatmeal smell or the lavender mixed with it but it really smelled rancid. wouldnt use it again or be able to recommend it for that reason alone.

June 16, 2017

Try it and your baby'll love it!

I bought this cream for my baby. It is like a miracle! I applied it on my baby's arms, legs and belly and it really calm my baby before going to bed. I am sure it helps Mia to sleep. Now, It would be indispensable! So I recommand it because it is so smooth and moreover, it helps the skin of your baby!

June 02, 2017

Je crème mon petit amour a chaque sortie de bain
    Très hydratante et l'odeur!! Ca done enbie de croquer bébé encore plus qu'à m'habitude
    Je m'en sers pour moi tellement j'aime cette crème

May 25, 2017

My son has very sensitive skin and Aveeno Baby Lotion is the only one I can use. Every night after a bath I would rub them down with Aveeno Calming Comfort Lotion In Lavender And Vanilla, I have never had any problems putting my kids to bed or keeping them there. I believe this helps them relax for bed. Definitely recommend for calming and sensitive skin.

May 25, 2017

Love this lotion! It was a lifesaver when my toddler was a wee babe. I still use it now and I even often use it after I shower. I just love the smell and it makes your skin so smooth. My son has sensitive skin and eczema but I trust aveeno products on his skin and I have not had any issues. 5/5 for this lotion!

May 03, 2017

I love this for my baby! She is 7 months old and I have been using this since she was 2 months old. Lovely texture works well both as a bubble bath and just on a washcloth. Ideal for newborns and the smell isn't too strong and doesn't take away from the sweet newborn smell!! Never had any issues with her skin whatsoever while using this.

April 19, 2017

I have used Aveeno Baby for my child since day 1. I love their products. Every night before bed, especially after baths i use Calming Comfort Lotion with Natural Oatmeal that keeps baby skin feeling soft, smooth, moisturized, healthy. And Lavender & Vanilla scent you just can't get enough of those kisses and hugs and helps calm them down for bed or nap times. I love Aveeno for baby.

April 11, 2017

I absolutely love this lotion for my daughter's skin! The amount of moisture that it provides my daughter is great. I definitely don't need to use alot to get the job done.