Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion Lavender and Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 414 in Lotions

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort lotion contains lavender and vanilla - natural ingredients with calming and relaxing properties. Combined with natural colloidal oatmeal, known for its ability to retain moisture and soothe skin, this non-greasy formula helps heal and protect baby's dry, delicate skin, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy. This fast-absorbing formula contains no drying alcohols and won't clog pores. And it's hypoallergenic, so it's even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin. Clinical studies show that massage calms and relaxes babies to improve overall well-being. Gentle massage with Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion helps calm and comfort your baby before bedtime, naptime, or anytime baby's a bit fussy.

May 25, 2017

My son has very sensitive skin and Aveeno Baby Lotion is the only one I can use. Every night after a bath I would rub them down with Aveeno Calming Comfort Lotion In Lavender And Vanilla, I have never had any problems putting my kids to bed or keeping them there. I believe this helps them relax for bed. Definitely recommend for calming and sensitive skin.

May 25, 2017

Love this lotion! It was a lifesaver when my toddler was a wee babe. I still use it now and I even often use it after I shower. I just love the smell and it makes your skin so smooth. My son has sensitive skin and eczema but I trust aveeno products on his skin and I have not had any issues. 5/5 for this lotion!

May 03, 2017

I love this for my baby! She is 7 months old and I have been using this since she was 2 months old. Lovely texture works well both as a bubble bath and just on a washcloth. Ideal for newborns and the smell isn't too strong and doesn't take away from the sweet newborn smell!! Never had any issues with her skin whatsoever while using this.

April 19, 2017

I have used Aveeno Baby for my child since day 1. I love their products. Every night before bed, especially after baths i use Calming Comfort Lotion with Natural Oatmeal that keeps baby skin feeling soft, smooth, moisturized, healthy. And Lavender & Vanilla scent you just can't get enough of those kisses and hugs and helps calm them down for bed or nap times. I love Aveeno for baby.

April 11, 2017

I absolutely love this lotion for my daughter's skin! The amount of moisture that it provides my daughter is great. I definitely don't need to use alot to get the job done.

March 08, 2017

I needed a lotion for my little girl that was a more natural and light scented one and this one hit the spot. I've tried other night time lotions and found the smells to be too heavy, th lavender and vanilla is a perfect calming smell that helps her settle down for the night. This one is light and not oily and gentle on my little ones skin which is great because she has super sensitive skin.

March 06, 2017

Great lotion! Not greasy and smells great! I have been using this right from the time my baby was born. It is gentle on her skin and keeps her moisturized. LOVE IT!

September 28, 2016

This is the best cream I have tried for my little ones, I don't see the calms but I live the smell and is very smooth, and best is not grease. I love to use like a hand cream. So Nice! THE BEST ONE!!!

June 06, 2016

Has a nice, gentle scent. Not greasy and absorbs quickly. texture of lotion is not heavy. Gently softens. May need a heavier moisturizer for winter months. I would recommend it for babies and adults alike.

May 03, 2016

Oh. My. God. The smell of this lotion is so wonderful! I use it on all 3 of my kids (2 months, 2 years, 4 years) and myself. I don't find that it calms them but it leaves our skin feeling so soft and smelling so good. This lotion is definitely a must have!!!