Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion Lavender and Vanilla Reviews
#8 in Lotions

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort lotion contains lavender and vanilla - natural ingredients with calming and relaxing properties. Combined with natural colloidal oatmeal, known for its ability to retain moisture and soothe skin, this non-greasy formula helps heal and protect baby's dry, delicate skin, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy. This fast-absorbing formula contains no drying alcohols and won't clog pores. And it's hypoallergenic, so it's even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin. Clinical studies show that massage calms and relaxes babies to improve overall well-being. Gentle massage with Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion helps calm and comfort your baby before bedtime, naptime, or anytime baby's a bit fussy.

July 14, 2019
    United Kingdom

Great baby product range

I have used Aveeno baby product range since birth and it's fantastic. Didn't have any problems with baby's skin. Skin feels moist and soft. Fragrance of the products is very pleasant. Highly recommend !

July 14, 2019
    Bexley, United Kingdom

Hassle free

Avenno baby has a great moisturiser and baby wash. It was recommended to me for baby's dry skin. What a transformation. Cleared up very quickly. I buy it and stock up when its on offer.

July 05, 2019

Great lotion

I love this lotion for my babies, it has great lavender scent and smooth consistency. The scent is great and i like that the format is an upside down bottle

June 29, 2019

I would buy this product over and over and over again

Even though it’s a baby lotion, I like to use it for myself. I have extremely dry skin and I find this lotion is great at bedtime and in the morning my skin feels so soft.

June 23, 2019

Good for skin

I love this product for making my skin well moisturized,smells good and I can feel the dryness.I really recommend this product for the babies and you will surely satisfied the result using this product.

June 20, 2019

Love this

My grand daughter has always had rough skin since she was about 3 she is almost 9 now and her skin Is very dried out. So I had her soak in a Epson salt bath,them I slathered on the aveeno baby lotion. Not only did it smell amazing, it made her skin feel like silk , she also fell asleep quite quickly, her skin the next day was still smooth I was amazed.

May 30, 2019

Aveeno and Eczema

Aveeno has been a product in my family for many years! Recently had a baby and now she suffers from eczema ! While I love the product for my little baby it doesn’t keep her skin moisturized as long as I want it to.. maybe because it’s not oil based but water based. Will still continue to use and hopefully aveeno makes another richer product!

May 20, 2019

Soothing

I have been using this from inception from my 1st born to my 2nd born it’s a bit pricy but the quality is superb a little goes a long way its creamy with a great scent leaving ur skin soft for hours after rubbing it even the scent is long lasting it’s gentle on skin and I haven’t had any problems

May 15, 2019

Nice

I have been using the Aveeno calming and comfort lotion for my kids almost 10 years and im still using it. It has a nice pleasant smell which i love it. Will definitely keep buying it .

May 14, 2019

Relax your body in lavender scent

This non-irritating lotion from Aveeno leaves the skin perfectly balanced with the scent of lavender to relax your senses. Perfect for use before bedtime.