Aveeno Baby Daily Baby Lotion Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 395 in Lotions

Heals & Protects. Moisturizes for 24 hours.
Aveeno®

July 14, 2017

great for sensitive skin

Aveeno baby lotion is great product babies.my son has really dry skin and he was always getting eczema because for itching. This product works really good with his skin, gives moisture to his skin all day, works well with his sensitive skin.

June 24, 2017

Amazing lotion for dry skin

I started using this after my doctor recommended me this for my babies dry skin and I have to say I really love it! This lotion is the only lotion that works for my babies dry skin! I wish it wasn't fragrance free though

June 23, 2017

Great product, leaves baby's skin soft

This is a really nice product. We used the unscented variety. It feels nice going on but takes a bit to absorb. It left baby a little tacky but it clears up nicely leaving baby soft skin.

June 11, 2017

While Aveeno Baby is more expensive than many other baby products, this lotion is fantastic! My daughter has had dry skin since she was born and this is the only lotion that really works for her. It's non greasy and effective and has absolutely no smell which I love.

June 06, 2017

I love this stuff! I use it on my son, AND myself haha. Makes us feel so silky soft, and lasts a long time too! A bit expensive, but a little goes a long way.

May 14, 2017

My son has very sensitive skin and also gets very dry I recently tried this and I'm very happy that it didn't cause any reddness and his skin is already looking and feeling in better condition.

May 14, 2017

This is a nice thick lotion, good for dry patches on cheeks and arms. As soon as I notice a dry spot on my daughter I rub some on and the next morning it's gone

May 14, 2017

Awesome products.aveeno is really nice products for baby plus adults .i always use aveeno products for daily moisturizing and i like there night creams also. I m pregnant so i m gonna prefer the same for my baby

May 14, 2017

I absolutely love it. Helps keep not only kids kids skin soft but also mine. I would recommend it to anyone who asks for a good lotion to use... Awesome

May 07, 2017

This my go to for both babies but mostly myself. Helps with they dry face does not create oily skin and does not make me break out like others tried. Love it :)

What's Your Favorite?