Aveeno Baby Daily Baby Lotion Reviews
#24 in Lotions

Heals & Protects. Moisturizes for 24 hours.
Aveeno®

December 15, 2017

Absolutely effective!!!

My newborn baby had severe neonatal acne when she was about a month old. I applied aveeno baby lotion three times a day to the affected areas in her face and neck, and in less than a week, my baby’s skin condition significantly improved and is now back to her flawless smooth baby skin. This lotion also improved her drool rash on the left cheek in approximately 2 days of application of 3-4 times a day. I trust this product 100% when it comes to my baby’s skin especially during winter season. It is scent-free and absolutely moisturizing to the skin, leaving it soft, smooth and nongreasy. I highly recommend aveeno baby to all moms in need of a quality baby product for their little one. :)

October 03, 2017

Great for baby eczema!

I bought this product for my youngest, who is 14 months now.
    He had patchy eczema on his feet, ankles, legs, face.
    It kept him moisturized for quite awhile.
    The scent is natural and subtle.
    Non-greasy, very silky.
    I recommend!

September 12, 2017

Keeps my baby's skin super soft!

Aveeno baby lotion keeps my baby girls skin super soft. We use it after every bath and I rub it onto her back at night to help her fall asleep. I love this product and will continue to purchase!

July 14, 2017

great for sensitive skin

Aveeno baby lotion is great product babies.my son has really dry skin and he was always getting eczema because for itching. This product works really good with his skin, gives moisture to his skin all day, works well with his sensitive skin.

June 24, 2017

Amazing lotion for dry skin

I started using this after my doctor recommended me this for my babies dry skin and I have to say I really love it! This lotion is the only lotion that works for my babies dry skin! I wish it wasn't fragrance free though

June 23, 2017

Great product, leaves baby's skin soft

This is a really nice product. We used the unscented variety. It feels nice going on but takes a bit to absorb. It left baby a little tacky but it clears up nicely leaving baby soft skin.

June 11, 2017

While Aveeno Baby is more expensive than many other baby products, this lotion is fantastic! My daughter has had dry skin since she was born and this is the only lotion that really works for her. It's non greasy and effective and has absolutely no smell which I love.

June 06, 2017

I love this stuff! I use it on my son, AND myself haha. Makes us feel so silky soft, and lasts a long time too! A bit expensive, but a little goes a long way.

May 14, 2017

My son has very sensitive skin and also gets very dry I recently tried this and I'm very happy that it didn't cause any reddness and his skin is already looking and feeling in better condition.

May 14, 2017

This is a nice thick lotion, good for dry patches on cheeks and arms. As soon as I notice a dry spot on my daughter I rub some on and the next morning it's gone