Aveeno Baby Daily Baby Lotion Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 413 in Lotions

Heals & Protects. Moisturizes for 24 hours.
Aveeno®

April 19, 2017

I have always used Aveeno Baby for all of my childs bath and lotion care with it being so gentle even for Newborns. The Fragrance Free and Lightly scented Daytime and Nighttime daily baby lotion; With natural colloidal Oatmeal. I love the way they all smell, baby skin so soft, smooth, well moisturized and sooths baby.

April 10, 2017

I love the aveeno baby lotion the best. I use it on my son every day it helps with dry skin and doesn't hurt is skin either since it's for sensitive skin.

March 13, 2017

Aveeno baby daily lotion is fragrance free and gentle on babies skin. It helps trap in moisture and I was able to use this on my babies that had eczema.

February 27, 2017

J'aime bien cette crème à utilisation quotidienne pour mon bébé. Je l'utilise depuis sa naissance.

Elle est non-parfumée et laisse la peau douce. Elle fait pour les peaux sensibles.

Je la recommande!

January 25, 2017

J'utilise ce produit depuis la naissance de mon garçon et sa peau est toujours soyeuse!! Ce sont de très bons produits pour la peau sensible des touts petits. Je le recommande fortement

December 28, 2016

My son has really sensitive skin which he got from hia dad. Aveeno is the only product he can use, lotion and body wash. It helps his skin moisturized especially on cold days

September 20, 2016

My daughter has very sensitive skin, this is one of the only lotions we can use on her. It's very gentle and really effective, we received a small travel size and it really saved us as I had tried almost everything but that. Amazing product.

March 15, 2016

Love all Aveeno baby products! The improvement of roughness to soft and smooth on my sons skin was amazing! He use to complain of dry itchy skin, now he doesn't complain and his skin feels great.

February 26, 2016

Absolutely a fantastic product to use on your little one daily. The quick absorption that works extremely well on sensitive skin is a must for your baby's skin all year round.

January 29, 2016

This is the only lotion we use on our daughter. She has sensitive skin and this takes care of her skin and goes on easily but not too runny. I love the smell. I usually buy it on sale as it can be a little pricey but I never substitute.